22

Sandrea pov

When i got done telling him he started driving towards her momma house. I swear i'm finna hurt this girl just because the simple fact you know all my business and you wanna talk shit about me. I fucking hate fake people. ( A/N NOW I REALLY HATE FAKE ASS PEOPLE THAT'S Y I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS AT ALL.) As soon as we pulled in her driveway I hopped right out the car and went and banged on the door. As soon as she opened it I punched her right in her face. Then I just started hitting her back to back, I stomped her face till I saw blood then I stopped.

Me: EVER SAY FUCK MY MOMMA AGAIN AND NEXT TIME I WON'T STOP TILL' YO ASS DEAD PUNK ASS BITCH. NOW FUCK YO MOMMA HOE.

And with that I walked back to the car and he drove off. I didn't really care for nothing nobody had to say I just needed to talk to Kayla or Nayah like right now. So i called Nayah to talk to her and help me calm down a little bit. When I got home I went straight to my room. I was just staring at the wall not doing anything. Like I had this girl back through whatever and i'm going through the hardest times of my life and she want to turn her back on me. Fuck Her And How She Feel. PERIODTT. I ain't even know i was crying till I felt the tear salt going in my mouth. I just let the shit fall. I got up off my bed and started knocking everything down i didn't care what it was fuck everything and everybody.

Kentrell pov

I was laying down in the room while Jada was sleep. A ll I heard was shit breaking I got up so fast and ran to Sandrea room to see her throwing everything on the floor. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her to make her stop. No lie this shit breaks my heart seeing my daughter go through this shit is ridiculous. DAMN.

Me: calm down, calm down.

I walked her over to her bed and let her lay her head in my chest. She just cried.

Sandrea: I tried. I tried to do everything. To keep my grandparents and my mom from fighting, from keeping my friends away from my life at home, be nice, change my ways, but ain't nobody fucking letting me so fuck everybody. Fuck Eisha, Fuck my grandparents, Fuck yo momma, and Fuck everybody else that ever said something to me that I didn't like and i don't care how nobody feels no more. I JUST WANNA DIE EVERYBODY ALWAYS TAKING ME FOR GRANTED.

Me: come on stop saying that shit man. You know I hate that shit.

Sandrea: it's not like its not true.

She laid on her bed with her face in the pillow. Not only did hella shit just happen in the past month she just lost somebody that she thought was her friend.

Me: you hungry.

Sandrea: no, but can kayla come over I really need to talk to her.

Me: yea just let me know what you need. Aye but you really gotta stop saying that shit. I get you be upset but don't say that. And i'm not gone tell you again. But call whoever you want do do no stupid shit i'm taking a nap.

SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME WRITE 2 CHAPTERS.!