23

Sandrea pov

I actually ended up calling Nayah and Kayla over so they can help me clean my room. I started cause they wasn't here yet.

Kayla(OCEAN)

kayla: i'm outside.

I went downstairs and opened the door for her.

Me: you gotta be quiet cause my daddy sleep.

When we got to my room she looked at me crazy. What can I say I really didn't do anything but put my clothes back.

Kayla: girl wtf is wrong with you. what in christ mind made you do this.

Me: alot of shit. people been thinking i'm a pussy since my momma died. then eisha gone have the nerve to say fuck my momma. after all the shit she done did for you she said fuck her. then kentrell momma. I swear if i have to stay here with her i will fucking run away.

Kentrell: you ain't running away no where cause yo crybaby ass ain't staying here while i'm gone. Kayla you can come to if yo momma say yea.

Me: I thought you said couldn't nobody come.

Kentrell: shut up for I change my mind. plus i only like kayla and es.

Me: so essence can come too.

Kentrell: as long as you don't bother me while i'm sleep i don't care who come.

Kayla: she ever pour water on you if you didn't wake up.

Kentrell: she would get her ass beat. I might have a lot of kids but i don't play with them all the time cause somebody gone take it too far and i'll beat somebody ass.

Kayla: you heard what he said don't play with him.

Kentrell: but call yo momma and tell her because we leaving at 6 in the morning.

Kayla: aight. i'll call her right now.

Me: daddy can you go get us some food and Nayah some too cause she on her way.

Kentrell: nope. you can go eat something that's downstairs.

Me: i don't know how to cook.

Kentrell: no matter fact we finna go to kayla school so we can get ya'll something to eat.

Kentrell pov

Kayla: what we going to my school for.

Me: you not finna miss hella school and not have no work to do you better ask sandrea bout it.

Kayla: i'm suspended so they not gone let me get none of that.

Me: bring yall asses on and stop talking so damn much.

These niggas always saying some shit. I don't care how they act when they not around me but being around me you gone go to school and act right and do all the work they give you hard or not. To be honest i don't eve know how i got on a school topic. I walked in my room to see Jada still sleep.

Me: jada. I said shaking her a little bit.

Jada: yea wassup.

Me: you coming with us we going to kayla school.

Jada: aight give me 10 minutes and i'm gone get up.

Me: nawl now cause they hungry and shit. all you gotta do is go to sleep in the car.

Jada: kentrell you woke me up at 7 this morning and now you waking me up again.

Me: so what now come on all this time we was talking we could've been gone.

After she got ready which took her twenty five thousand years we left.

Me: kayla what school you go to.

Kayla: monchester

I put the school in the gps and drove there. It took us about 15 minutes to get there.

15 minutes later

We arrived at the school and all of us got out the car. Since the kids should still be in class it shouldn't be a problem. I walked in the office and walked up to the secretary desk.

Secretary: how can I help you.

Me: I came here to get Kayla's work for a month and a half.

Secretary: you'll have to go to every class that she has.

Me: alright thanks.

Secretary: no problem have a nice day.

Kayla showed us the way towards all her classes then we left with all her work. She got all these work books and shit they wasn't playing with her. After we left we got them something to eat then we went to the house. I was so tired so when I got in the house I took a nap.

I KNOW YA'LL REALLY HATE ME BUT YA'LL JUST DON'T KNOW. NEXT SCHOOL YEAR I START HIGHSCHOOL. I'M GONE BE A FREASHMAN YALL!! BUT I KNOW I BEEN SLAKING BUT THATS BECAUSE I BE TRYING TO KEEP MY GRADES UP.

AND I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE THIS BOOK GETTING BORING. LIKE AT THE BEGINNING IT WAS GOOD NOW I FEEL LIKE YA'LL NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE.

YEA BUT SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

AND THE OTHER DAY I FELT REALLY SPECIAL BECAUSE @zyioni SAID I WAS HER INSPIRATION. I FELT REALLY LOVED.!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING.