2. encounter

Madison's POV

I'm tired! I'm so tired! I am so damn fucking tired!
No need to repeat. I understood the very first time you said you're tired.

Oh shut up! I'm really very tired from last night. I slept but still I feel like I haven't slept much.
But Madi you need to get up. Remember you have to go to meet lush's new boyfriend.

Oh yeah! Shit! I need to hurry up. I took a quick glance at the clock with toothbrush in my mouth. 9:38am! Oh no! I have to reach there soon.
Don't worry I know you'll do it madi!

Thankyou babe. I quickly took shower and got ready. I was wearing a red coloured shirt with my skin fit black jeans.
Oooh! You look hot Madison.

Yes. Thankyou. I took my car keys and ran to my car. Taking a deep breath I started my journey. I reached my destination and entered the cafè. I was searching when I saw Lush. I screamed "HEY LUSH!" she noticed and shouted in the same loud voice "HEY MADISON!"

I went running and hugged her tightly. "it's been so long. Like 3 days! You changed so much!" I said and she laughed.
Yeah right! A person changes in just 3 days. Great!

Oh oh! You can't even get sarcasm properly.

"Oh my madi baby. I missed you so much. I know it's been long and too I'm very sorry for not coming to the night out yesterday" I made a baby face to show my disappointment.

She smiled and said "oh come on so what!? We can go any day you want. And this time I won't ditch the program" I narrowed my eyes and said taking out my pinky finger. "promise?" she intertwined her finger too and said "promise!"

"come on now let's go and meet that person who was successful in stealing you from me!" I said. She laughed and said "no Madison, no one can never ever steal me from you"

Soon I reached the table and a man was sitting with his back visible to us. Lush whispered in my ear, pointing towards that man "that's him. My Prince Charming"
I made a weird face and said "stop drooling and atleast tell me his name"

"I can't. He said that he'll give his introduction himself" she said. I nodded. I went to him with a smiling face. I wasnt sure how he'll be but if lush likes him then he must be great. Come on I shouldn't be judgmental.

taking out my hand I said"hey! I'm mad..."

SNAP!!!!!

my smile faded away, eyes furrowed in confusion, mouth left hung open. I could not gather words. My brain, breath and even my heart beat stopped for a second.

"YOU!" we both said at the same time. That bastard from last night
What was his name!? E....Eth... Brown?!?!?!? Yeahhh ETHAN BROWN!
My face turned red and so did his. My anger was high enough to kill him on the spot.
Hold on! He was making out with a girl last night. He was even hitting on you. This means that he's...
He's cheating on Lush!

Yes! He's cheating. I need to save Lush. I'll tell her everything. Lush came in the middle and asked "do you guys Know each other already?"

I gave him a death glare and said "Yes, very unfortunately I do Know him! Lush he's a bastard..." he cut me off in the middle and pulled Lush close to him.

"Well Excuse me miss ill mannered girl. Firstly, yes I do remember you and yes I must say that you're a horrible person. And secondly stop saying ill words about me"

I was taken aback for a second.
How dare he! Bullshit! I'll kill him Madison! I mean you kill him!!

Yeah, correct. I'll kill him. I said "Lush, listen. Don't fall in his charms! He's a freaking Cheater! He's a WOMANIZER! I saw him last night in the club with some girl. He says that he's your boyfriend right? Then ask him that what was he doing with a girl last night?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and said "oh excuse me! Yes I was at the club but not with a girl but a friend of mine! You just can't go around blaming everyone you see around you!" he said and pulled Lush closer to her.

Giving Her a peck on her cheek he said "don't listen to her Lush! She says I was with a girl but you know when we met she was drunk and was trying to seduce me"

"Oh really! You were with a friend. What friend sits on your lap and kisses you. Lush I'm telling you he's no good! He's cheating on you..."

"ENOUGH! I've had enough of you! Please madison just go. I don't want to talk to you! You've already said lot" I tried explaining but she turned away.

"lush atleast lemme explain myself" she got irritated and got up holding Ethan's hand and started walking away.

Ethan Turned and gave me a smirk and gave me a thumbs down.
He'll pay for this! I'll kill him!

But how!? I got worried. He's cheating on my best friend and I'm not able to do anything about it! I need a plan. I have to outcast him. I need to show his real face.

God what to do!!??

Soooooo this was it for the 2nd chapter! Hope you like it
See you guys.
Unedited
Vote and comment