42. Bachelor's Party pt. 2

Madison's POV
Lush and Sasha were laughing while looking at their phone screens. I got curious, so I went towards them and asked them what it was. They kept laughing and then made me look at their phones.

It was a text message from Ethan. I read it and a little smile with a frown was accompanied on my face.

Yes, I was happy feeling how caring Ethan is but then it made me feel like a kid. I'm not little! I can take care of myself!

Yeah right!

Shut up!

I looked up and both the girls gave me a confused look.

"Madison are you angry or happy?" Sasha asked

"Both" I simply said

"Both? Mads, honey, you okay? Or has Ethan's madness already started taking over you? Why are you talking nonsense like him?" Lush said patting my head, laughing.

I got irritated and announced

"I'm getting drunk tonight! And no one will stop me! I'll show that Ethan, that I can take care of myself. I'm not a kid anymore!"

Lush and Sasha looked at each other. Then they came towards me and said

"Madison, I don't think it's a very good idea to get drunk. I know you it's your party but-" Sasha said but I interrupted her in the middle and said

"No one can stop Madison Smith today!" and took all the six shots that were in the tray.

Of course they tasted horrible but I enjoyed it all or you can say the thought of showing Ethan that I can take care of myself took over all my senses.

I wasn't angry that Ethan thought of me that way but I don't want him to think that he's the one who's the more responsible one, in our relationship.

I want him to understand that we both are equal and we both are adults. We are going to start a family together in which I also want to take care of him, pamper him and love him. I want to complete all his wishes and probably be a part of his world.

Well, after the ninth shot I felt everything to appear two and then three. I was losing control. All I could hear was music and I know what I had to do

DANCE!

--------------------

Ethan's POV
The party was going fantastic and pretty decent, you can say I didn't feel like getting horribly drunk. But that does not mean I wasn't enjoying the party.

Of course seeing dad happy was another level happiness. Also seeing him getting along with my father in law and Uncle Joshua was good reason to be enlightened enough.

It was almost midnight. Theo came to me and said

"Should we send them back?" he asked pointing towards the elder folk of our party.

I chuckled and nodded as they were all drunk enough to mistake every girl they encounter, their wife. I shook my head as they looked so cute. I wonder will I act the same way when I reach their age.

I don't know actually.

Theo signaled me to help him take all of them to the car. I called the driver quickly and helped Theo escort them to the car. It wasn't an easy job, but after almost trying for ten minutes we were able to safely bring them to the cars.

I saw Uncle Joshua and dad peeking out of the window waving at us, sending us flying kisses. The road was fussed up with traffic; our cars were not able move quickly.