31. I love you

Ethan's POV
I couldn't believe that she loves me as well. That she also feels the same way as me. She's too, desperate and wants to stay close to me.

The best feeling in the world is being loved by someone whom you imagine about spending your entire life with. Just imagine the bliss and amount of joy you receive just by the thought of staying close to your loved one.

It's easy to fall in love but maintaining it, is the real hardwork. There are times when you're so desperate to hold your loved one in your arms, even if it's for a few minutes. You just feel like staying near to them.

I feel like she's the missing piece of the puzzle of my life. She makes me complete. She's my joy and when she's not around I feel unhappy.

This innocent feeling of love is so strong and convincing that you feel like, you can do anything just to have the person, you love by your side, with you.

You feel like being around them, never wanting to leave. You want to keep touching them. You like how your hands fit in each other's. You like how you're able to be enough for them.

You don't wish anything more than them and nothing even less than them.

The spark that goes off from a single touch is like a drug, and you never want to come down from that high, as its the best feeling in the entire world.

Nothing compares to the bliss of being with the person you love.

From today I will thank God everyday. I'll thank him for giving me Madison. She's the best blessing I've got. She's the reason I laugh and the reason I'm scared as I don't want to lose her, ever.

I see her smile to be much more tempting and beautiful than the stars. She's a big reason why I'm happy. She's the one, who's made me capable of loving someone.

Today I can confidently say that I'm ready and willing to take the responsibility of taking care and loving her forever. That I'm willing to do anything it takes, for me to love her.

All I want is her and just her.

--------------------------------------

We were in the plane going back home. She was sitting on my lap and kept kissing my face every now and then. It made me smile. My arms were around her waist and hers around my neck.

I was about to pull her face to kiss when suddenly, my phone rang, and my thought remained a thought. I picked it up and it was Theodore.

"Theo, where are you?" I asked directly as, on the very last minute, he canceled his plan of coming back home with me.

"I'm still here, some paper work was left, don't worry I'm coming back home tonight. My flight is around 3:00pm" he said.

"Oh okay" I said looking at Madison as she was caressing my hair.

"Tell mom to cook dinner. I want to eat something mom made" he said.

"Okay mama's boy!" I said chuckling because he is one.

"Bye" he said and kept the phone.

I kept my phone on the table not leaving Madison. She looked at me and I said.

"Do you want to come home and eat something my mom made?" I said as I was genuinely inviting her.

"What did she make?" she asked innocently.

I was about to tell her about the dish but I changed my answer to something she didn't expect.

"Me" I said and pulled her close kissing her neck.

She chuckled as she felt the ticklish sensation. She pushed me away and stood up but I held her hand. She turned around and I gave her a smirk.

"Leave my hand E" she said with a cute smile.

I got excited and smiled brightly as this was the first time when she called me, by my nickname. But I want her to call me something else.

"No" I said as I got up pulling her close again.

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"Because I don't want to" I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

She blushed.

"But I can't sit on you, all the time" she said making a cute baby face.

"I have no problem. You can do anything with me or my body" I said and she laughed.

"Anything?" she asked as she traced her fingers on my chest.

"Anything" I said.

Then she cupped my face giving me a peck and she turned around going to sit on her seat. But I didn't let her. I picked her up and made her sit on me again. I then kissed her.

Our lips moved in sync and she tasted just too amazing. My hands were on her waist and hers were opening my shirt. I licked and sucked on her lower lip biting it a little.

She bit my lip lightly and then pulled me closer to her face.

She was giving me full permission and access to every single part. As if she wanted me to explore her.

I then traveled down on her neck. I kissed on her soft spot, near her ear, biting the area gently. She made a little sound.

A sound of pleasure.

It felt so good to kiss her. It gave me a feeling that she's mine. And I loved it way too much.

Then I left her and she went away, to the restroom maybe. I like how she blushes everytime I kiss her. I love how she avoids making eye contact with me.

She acts like a little girl, my girl. And I find her extremely tempting especially during that time. She's way too cute. And I'm so happy that she's finally mine.

"I love you Madison" I said even if she couldn't hear or see me. I'm just so happy that now  I can say these words to her anytime I want.

Okay I'm going to marry Ethan now! How can he be so cute?! I'm in love with him.

"I love you too baby" Ethan said.

"Trust me Ethan if Madison knows about this, she'll kill you" I said worriedly.

"Of course she'll know, because you are my Madison!" he says as he pulls me closer kissing me on the cheek.

*me blushing way too much*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well ignoring the weird me, I'm sure you loved this cute chapter because I did.

And yes! Happy 10k views! Thankyou so much. I love you all♡

More fun for you coming ahead.

Stay tuned.

Till then be safe and happy! I'll see you next week lovely people!

Vote and comment.

:)