6. shocked

Madison's POV
Finally my holidays are over and work days are started again. I really enjoyed a lot in my vacation. I got these holidays because our CEO, Mr. Brandon Brown were retiring. And thus as the last gift he gave us these holidays.
At least for one time in his life he made a right decision!

Yeah! But Now but now it's over. And I'm so damn tired. But I have to go to the office.
I just hope the new CEO is at least better than that old maniac!

I got ready to go to office. It's a fresh morning and too I'm really excited to meet my new CEO.

Im sure it'll be fun to be his P.A. yes I was the personal assistant of that old maniac. He made me do so much of work. Even asked me to massage his head and whenever I refused or made a weird face,
He blackmailed me saying 'I'm the age of your father! Can't you do that much?'

God! He was really irritating. Im sure the new CEO will not make me do this kinda like stuff.

I skipped those thoughts and drove off to the office. As I entered I was greeted by Sasha. I hugged her tightly and said.
"oh my god! It's been so long. I missed you"

"I missed you too my baby girl. So how are you?" she said with a bright smile on her face.

It's always an amazing feeling to be back, only because I get to spend time with Sasha. She's truly the best Person ever.

"I'm also really good. Well I'll see you later I've to go the office" I said smiling and she went away.

I was heading to my office when the receptionist told me that the new CEO is waiting for me since 20mins!
Oh shoot! Hurry up madi!

Yeah! I quickly went to the office. As being his P.A. I always had to stay in his cabin. Although there is a personal cabin for me as well but I usually stay in his cabin.

I knocked on the door two times and a voice came from inside "come in!"
Why do I get a feeling that I've heard this voice before!

As if I know this person already. I skipped those thoughts and went inside. The room was cool and silent.

I only heard the voices of my heels stamping on the floor and a man talking on the phone.

I Slowly shifted my eyes to the figure. He was looking outside the window with a phone in one hand and the other in his pocket.

He looked really hot. Not kidding. His light brown hair shining brightly in the sunlight. His veiny hands looked extremely amazing and of course his manly voice. His body shape was absolutely stunning.

The only word that came in my head was 'perfect'

I wondered if he's so hot just from his back then he must be a masterpiece from the front.

I waited for a few moments and saw him taking his phone off his ears. Then I introduced myself.

"hello sir! I'm madison smith, your assistant...." before I could finish my sentence he turned around and!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! WHY IN THE HELL DOES MY NEW CEO HAS TO BE THIS DOUCHE!!

my eyes were about to pop out. My mouth hung open. I felt as if my whole world collapsed. My hands were numb. Even though the room was cool but my anger could burn anyone.

I was shocked!

This should not happen!

My new CEO is none other than ETHAN BROWN!

why god? Why? Why do you like to do this to me? Am I not a good person that you keep giving me so much trouble!?

My gaze shifted to him and I saw him smirking.

"don't smirk Ethan otherwise my nails will ruin your so damn perfect face!" I said angrily.

He chuckled and said "oh Thanks for the compliment by the way"

Wait was I really giving him a compliment!
What a fool you are!

I groaned in anger and said "just shut up okay!" he cut me off in the Middle and said

"don't you think I should be the one more pissed right now?" he said with a doubting look.

"what do you mean?!" I said with a disgusted look.

"don't act so naive Ms. Smith. You yourself very well know what I'm trying to say" he said with a little smile rising on his face. He then continued.

"I know why you called me at the bar that night. You think I don't know?" my expression changed.
Holy hell he knew?!

I gulped a big sip of saliva. I looked here and there pretending not to Know anything. Suddenly he started walking towards me looking at me with narrow eyes.

In reflex I started moving backwards. But you know god doesn't want me to be fine! So my back crashed on to the wall. He came closer putting one hand on either side of my head.

"I was thinking how to take revenge on you and see you yourself came to pay for your sins" he said with a straight face.

"s-so what! I'll l-leave this j-job!" I said stuttering. Im never like this. I'm a very bold and strong person, but don't know why he's making me feel like this.

He raised his eyebrows and said "okay! You can leave the job. But then I'll assure that you don't get a job anywhere. Your house and car will be taken away from you as well! And on top I'll put a criminal charge on you for leaking  very important details of the upcoming project with our rival company!"

My eyes became large and I said angrily "but I did not do that!"

He chuckled and said "I know! But how you'll prove it? So what I'm trying to say is that"

He came closer to me. Our faces were inches apart and he looked straight into my eyes "I'll make your life a living hell!" he then smirked.

He then went away and sat on his chair saying "now the final decision lies on you! Do whatever you want to. And yeah, get me a cup of coffee"

Coffe! How the hell can he be so calm! I'm losing my head and he wants a coffee!

I groaned in anger and frustration. Then hurridly went out of the office.

I went to the coffe store to get him a coffee. My mind was just thinking about the thing he said.

He's correct! I cannot do anything but to continue this job. And of course him being a successful and rich businessman, Its very easy to put a criminal charge on me.

He'll make my life a living hell. Oh god what I've got myself into!!!!

Hello guys. I know it's been too long. But I was kind of busy.
Well stay connected to see what all drama will happen in the office.
I'm excited for the next chapters cause they'll be funny!
So till then see you guys!
Bye.
Vote and comment.