37. Our First Time

Madison's POV
We've been doing this 'I'm sorry' activity for almost three days now. And very successfully we were able to complete fifty seven girls.

I know! it's an amazing score, right?!

Today we're planing to complete the remaining thirteen girls. I was on the driving seat and Ethan was doing something on his phone.

"We're almost reaching to Ariana Young's office. Get ready my boy!" I said smiling.

"Can't we just not do this anymore. I'm exhausted" Ethan said tiredly putting his head on the headrest.

"You think I'm enjoying being your driver! We wouldn't be doing this if you hadn't date so many girls!" I said in a strict voice.

"Oh please Madison! You're enjoying all this so much. The smile that comes on your lips when you see my red face" he said and I laughed a bit.

"Yeah that! That smile of yours is the sign of your entertainment" he said furrowing his eyebrows in anger.

I tried to hold in my laugh, but couldn't.

"See! You enjoy it! I know" he said getting irritated.

"Oh come on Ethan! I don't enjoy it as much as you think I do!" I said.

"So you admit, that you like when girls beat me up?" he asked.

"Uh, N-no!" I said stuttering a little.

"See! See! You hesitated! I'm not talking to you anymore Madison. Our friendship is over!" he said looking outside the window and soon got off when we reached our destination.

I tried talking to him but he didn't listen. Guess he's mad at me. So, after dropping him in front of the office, I quickly parked the car nearby and went outside to get something for Ethan.

I went the ice-cream and slush parlour and got his favourite frozen classic limeade slush and a black currant ice cream for me. I then quickly came back to the car and after sometime I saw him coming.

His face was red and he clearly looked extremely irritated. He came and sat in. He didn't look at me and just kept staring down at his hands.

I gave him his slush and he looked at me. I thought maybe he would at least smile but he just stared at me for a second and then started looking out of the window.

To grab his attention started rubbing my palms, generating heat as the weather was cold. Ethan realized my activity and looked at me again, sipping his slush.

"I'm cold, Ethan" I said in a soft voice.

He kept his slush in the cup holder and took my hands in his palms, rubbing them.

"Better?" he said as he continuously rubbed my palms. I nodded a little.

"For some strange reason, my lips are freezing too" I said looking at him with baby eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me with a weird expression. I kept staring at him but he didn't do what I expected from him.

He soon left my hands and started doing something in his phone again. But I kept staring at him and didn't drive. He ignored me for another few seconds and then said, without looking at me.

"Don't look at me like that"

"But I love you" I said making a cute baby face.

He sighed and said "Are you driving or not?"

"Not until you forgive me!" I said.

"What are you talking about? I'm not mad at you!" he said, but he was clearly upset.