35. Apologizing

Madison's POV
I suddenly woke up in the night. I had a little difficulty in getting up as I was sleeping on the couch, without any blanket. It was cold.

I stood up and saw the clock, it was almost two o'clock. I was still in a daze when my attention went to the main door. The light was still on. But why didn't the senser turned it off?

I didn't know!

I went to the door and opened it. I was about to close the light when I saw something unexpected. I saw Ethan sleeping near the door on the floor. He was in a deep sleep but his body shivered.

I got angry. This fool!

I bent down and shook him. He suddenly woke up and said in his half sleep "Oh, I'm so sorry Madison. I won't hurt you again"

He was taking deep breaths. I was shocked. I didn't know how to feel! Or should I just get extremely angry on his stupidity.

Why does he have to be like this?

I couldn't resist to hug him. So, I pulled him in a hug and he hugged me back. I hit him in the back and he winced in pain.

"Are you mad? Who told you to stay here?" I said angrily.

"You were angry, how could I leave" he said with innocence filled in his eyes, making me feel more guilty.

"You could've asked to come in!" I said getting upset.

"You didn't let me in" he said in a low voice.

I sighed and said "I'm sorry"

"No baby! I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong" he said.

"Come in now. You'll catch cold" I said and he nodded.

We then got up and went inside. I quickly changed into my T-shirt and shorts. I came out of the bathroom and saw Ethan standing shirtless near my bed.

My eyes widened in shock. He noticed me and looked at me with an embarrassed look. He looked at himself and then at me.

"umm, I was feeling uncomfortable in that shirt. Sorry" he said in a low voice, making a baby face.

I chuckled a little.

"It's okay" I said.

He nodded and said "Umm, give me a blanket. I'll go in the living room"

"Why?" I asked.

"To sleep?" he said more like a question.

"I mean if you want, you can sleep here" I said in a low voice.

He looked at me for a second and then smiled, laying next to me on the bed. He was a little away from me. I smiled and shifted closer to him, keeping my head on his chest.

He hugged me and kissed my hair.

"I'm sorry Madison" he said in a low voice.

I took a deep breath, but said nothing and slowly dozed off too sleep. Though I was upset, but his presence made me feel comfortable. I didn't even realise when all the stress and pain left me and I slept.

--------------------------------------

I woke up, but Ethan was not there. I got up from bed and went out. I was looking everywhere for him, and to my surprise he was not there. I guessed he had left.

I was about to go to take a shower when I heard something in the kitchen. I got suspicious, so I went to check who it is and I saw Ethan, serving sandwiches in the plate.

I smiled and went towards him. When he saw me, he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and said

"Good morning, my love"

"Good morning" I said smiling.

"Well go and quickly freshen up. I made breakfast" he said.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. After freshing up I came out and saw Ethan near the table. He was talking to someone on the phone.

I went closer and when he saw me he said on the phone

"I'll talk you to you later Theo, Madison is here. Bye"

"it's Okay. You can talk to him" I said.

"No, I want to tell you something" he said.

"What?" I asked as I sat down on the chair beside Ethan.

"Problem is solved" Ethan said smiling.

My face expressions suddenly changed and I asked curiously

"What problem?"

"Lush's problem! Theodore said he'll handle her" Ethan said.

"Well first off, Lush is not a problem and second what do you mean by handling?!" I said angrily.

"I-" he said but I interrupted.

"Wait a minute! Are you gonna do something bad to Lush? Trust me Ethan if you-" I said but Ethan stopped me.

"What are you even talking about!? Are you mad!" he said with a shocked expression.

"I know she's your best friend, but she was my girlfriend at some point of time as well. And more over, how can I do something wrong to a person you love so much?!" he said and I became silent.

"And by handling I meant that, Theodore will talk with her, about us. She became friends with him when she was dating me. And also, Theo likes her" he said and suddenly my eyes widened in shock.

"Theodore likes her!" I said in astonishment.

"Yes. This was the reason I wanted to break up with Lush. So you know, I asked Theo to help me with this" he said in a low voice.

I was just too shocked to take in everything. Lush doesn't like me dating Ethan! Ethan broke up with Lush because Theo likes her! My head was fussed!

But a very important thought came in my mind. I looked at Ethan and said.

"Can I ask something?" I asked.

"Sure" he said softly.

"How much do you love me?" I said.

"Do I need to tell you? I love you too much! You can't even imagine that. I've never felt like this ever before. You are different from every girl I've ever met. I've never said this to anyone, but I want to spend my entire life with you. I want to live with you and love you forever" he said looking straight into my eyes.

He's so good at this. In fact, he's the best.

I got goosebumps, not going to lie. But I cleared my throat and said with all the courage I could gather at the moment.

"If you love me so much, then you have to apologize to every girl you've ever broken the heart of!" I said strictly and all I could see was a shocked expression on Ethan's face.

I love how their binding is getting closer and stronger!

And apologize! Now I wanna see how will he apologize. Who else is excited?

Well, I'll meet you next week with a funny chapter! You'll love it.

Vote and comment.

:)