38. My boyfriend

You may play the song now or may replay when your reach the instruction barrier.
(* ̄︶ ̄*)

Madison's POV
You know sometimes God gives you so much happiness that you just can't thank him enough for what he did. You can say that I've been on the lucky list of God, where he's literally giving me every happiness I could ask for.

Last weekend was an unforgettable one. I gave myself to someone whom I'm in head over heels in love with. He's the best thing ever happened to me.

Yes, I get insecure sometimes because I know that my boyfriend is too hot and sexy to ignore. He's attractive and everything about him is perfect.

Well, Ethan had an important meeting for which he had to leave immediately. It's now been almost a week and I haven't seen him. He told me he'll be coming back soon. I wasn't calling him much, as I thought, it might interrupt his work. I didn't want to disturb him. But I'm missing him too much.

He wasn't present in the office, so I felt bored and lonely. I was going to the office everyday but I felt a huge part of me craving for him to be around.

Today was the weekend and I was just too lazy to get up early. I woke up in the afternoon and luckily it was a beautiful cloudy day. The clouds were slowly forming.

"I guess it'll rain at night" I said sipping coffee.

I made myself something to eat after taking a nice shower. It was almost evening as I woke up late in the afternoon.

I was on the couch reading a book when suddenly the doorbell rang. I got confused as I expected no one at this time. I lazily went towards the door and opened it.

My eyes were almost coming out in shock as I didn't expect the person who was there.

"ETHAN!" I said in excitement as I saw him standing in front of me.

I quickly pulled him in a hug. He hugged me back tightly. I burried my face in his neck inhaling his scent. Something I missed so much. I felt him smile as he rubbed my back.

His heartbeat was fast, a signal that he too missed me the way I missed him or maybe he came here running. I didn't leave for a few seconds. Then I got back, but his hands were still around my waist.

"Why didn't you tell you're coming back today?" I said, with a smile which wasn't leaving my face.

I was just so happy.

"I wanted to surprise you" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"You did give me an amazing surprise" I said.

"But there's something more I wanna do" he said and without wasting any other minute, pulled me out.

I hurriedly locked the door and went with him. He made me sit in the car and quickly started driving.

"Where are we going Ethan? You didn't even let me change" I said looking at my clothes which were my shorts and a T-shirt.

"You look great in them" he said pinching my cheek, not letting his eyes remove from the road.

I smiled.

After driving for almost an hour we reached a hilly area, a little away from the city. It was evening and the climate was starting to get colder and it was cloudy.

I was already rubbing my arms when suddenly Ethan took off his denim jacket and gave it to me. I smiled and took it. The jacket smelled like him and it was warm.

I quickly wore it and came outside. A truck was parked a little away from our car. I was confused when Ethan held my hand and pulled me closer to him.