26. Desperate

Make sure to play that song, before you start reading. Trust me you'll love it.

Ethan's POV
I dragged her with me, away from all the people's eyes and stares. More importantly, from that Chase.

He's such a scorpion. I left Madison for just a minute and he came near her. Don't know why the hell is he so desperate?!

And yes, I got jealous, a feeling that never lies or has different faces. I can't hide it anymore.

I can't see Madison near any men other than me. I don't like they, laying eyes on someone that's mine.

My grip was getting tighter by every pull I made on Madison's hand. She shouted, wincing in pain.

"Aah! Ethan let go of me" she said continuously hitting my arm, trying to let go of my hold.

But I didn't let it bother me.

I pulled her in an empty room, probably a servant quarter. I wasn't aware of the idendity, but I made that guess seeing a few cleaning equipment lying near the cupboard.

The room was dark yet cold. But the heat I felt was more than enough to burn everything. I was feeling hot, don't know if that was because of my anger or because of my coat?

I pinned her to the wall, putting her hands above her head. And then I did something I've been dieing to do.

I kissed her.

She pursed her lips, expressing the disapproval she had of my activity. But I was too desperate, I couldn't resist.

I licked her lips and kissed them. She denied the entrance of my tongue into her mouth, so, I forced it.

She wasn't letting me kiss her. Moving her head away, she resisted me. I got irritated by her activity.

Don't know what happened, but it felt like I wasn't in my senses. The sadist inside me was taking control and I couldn't do anything about it.

She repeated the same activity, but this time, tightening my grip on her hands above her head, I used my other hand to squish her cheeks.

I squished her face very badly. She stopped as she was scared. Maybe?

"Don't you dare, resist me" I said with sadism filled in my voice.

Then I left her cheeks, joining my lips with hers again. I sucked and licked them as this time she didn't resisted much.

I made my hand snake around her waist pulling her closer. I kissed her deeply and with much pressure.

I craved for her lips so badly. Maybe this was the reason I was acting so violently. But I didn't care. I was enjoying it.

I bit her lower lip and then again sucked on it. With every suck, my desperation was increasing. I kissed her more and more.

But in the mist of this I realized something.

She wasn't kissing me back.

She just stood there, letting me do what I was doing, but didn't respond. I suddenly came back to my senses. I realized I was doing wrong.

I quickly got back leaving her hands. She looked at me. For the first time I hated the fact that her eyes were focused on me.

It felt as if I was caught doing a crime. A crime I want to do all my life, but only with her permission. I can't possibly do something she doesn't like.

I cannot force her to reciprocate my activity, my love.

So I left her.

My head was down in embarrassment. I couldn't say anything. I was out of words.

I licked my lips, the flavor of her lipstick was all I could taste. And it made me remember what I was doing.

Something that's wrong, as she doesn't liked it.

"I'm sorry" I said in a low voice, gathering all the courage I had at that time.

I couldn't really see her now. I wasn't that courageous. So I decided to leave the place. I was about to go away when something extremely out of the blue happended.

She stopped me.

"Come here" she said.

She then pulled me closer from my collar and placed her lips on mine. My eyes were widened with shock but I soon immersed in the kiss.

She kissed me like she was equally desperate as me. She licked and sucked on my lips. Our lips were moving in sync.

Just like her hands were going up in my hair, my hands were going down on her dress. Once again I snaked my hands around her waist pulling her close.

And this time she didn't resist me, infact kissed me the way I did.

I soon entered her mouth and our tongues met. The kiss got more passionate and deep.

She removed my coat and unbuttoned the first buttons on my shirt. She bit my lip lightly and then pulled me closer to her face.

She was giving me full permission and access to every single part. As if she wanted me to explore her.

I then traveled down on her neck. I kissed on her soft spot, near her ear, biting the area gently. She made a little sound.

A sound of pleasure.

I got a hint that I was doing my work nicely, satisfying her.

Leaving a light hickey I moved further down on my favourite area of her body. Her breast. I saw my most desired and favourite place to kiss. A place I've been dreaming to kiss on.

Her breast mole.

I placed my lips on it, sucking and kissing it harshly. I specifically wanted that region to get a redder and darker mark.

I bit her mole and she moaned. She took out a satisfied moan. A moan which made me go crazy.

I kept kissing. Then I went back to her lips, sucking on the again. Her soft lips were just too alluring to leave. Her perfume filled the air around her with a nice fragrance.

Soon I left her. We were panting. We were out of breath. We both got tired. But I was still not satisfied.

I'll never get enough of her. I'll always keep asking for more.

I wanted to go again but she kept her hand on my chest stopping me. She didn't say anything, but her exhausted look gave me a hint, that she's tired.

I without saying anything came out. Then we both parted ways near the restroom. I had to fix my hair and shirt.

I entered inside and saw myself in the mirror. Red lipstick near my lips and lipstick marks on my neck made me smile.

I didn't feel like erasing them. I wanted to keep staring at them, recalling the kiss I just had with Madison.

I kept smiling, cherishing every single second I spent with her. I don't think I'd be able to forget this kiss ever.

It was like our first official kiss. A lip lock we shared when we were totally in our senses. And kiss that we were both desperate to share.

Happy 9k views angels! Thank you so much for liking and reading my story.

I'm so blessed to have readers like you!

And woah man! That was maybe the best kiss I've imagined. Trust me with that song it makes this 10x more sexier.

Well this was it for this chapter.

(♡˙︶˙♡)

See you next week. Stay safe and healthy my loves!

Vote and comment.

:)