16. What the fuck?!

Ethan's POV
With all the courage I could carry in my heart and mind I went to Madison's house. The more I'm reaching near her house the more the fear is increasing.

I got the video which clearly proves that I'm innocent. Although Theodore asked me to send the video to her but I know that she's so mad at me that she won't even open my text.

After few minutes I reached at her place. I saw a car in the driveway that made me suspicious.

It's must be Lush. I thought to myself.

Taking the flower bouquet with the proof of my innocence in my hand I made my way to her front door. Memories of us spending time inside this house and the things we did, brought a smile on my face.

I rang the doorbell and stood waiting for her to open the door. It took her sometime to come.

But my smile faded away when I saw a Lad near my age appearing on the front door.

I furrowed my eyebrows going back in the Memory Lane because it seems that I know this guy.

Soon I realised who he was.

He's was David. Madison's ex boyfriend.

What the?!

Then I saw something even more shocking. He shirt was half open and hair all messed up giving me the feels that he surely had fun.

What the fuck?!

My heart shattered into a billion peices. A smirk that appeared on the guy's face was like fuel to the fire that burning me inside. A mixture of regret and anger was all I could feel.

"yes, how may I help you" he said with a smirk plastered on his face as if he knew how I felt and wanted the sensation of it to increase manifold.

I couldn't say anything so I just left.

I don't know why I thought that I finally found 'the girl' of my life. I don't know why I thought that I finally found the perfect Person with whom I'd spent my entire life with.

Don't know why I thought I'd love her for the rest of my life.

She doesn't even care. Just one mistake that too which I did not commit, and she moved on.

I was better off as a womanizer.

Don't know why I thought I could settle in my life.

I threw the bouquet wiping off the silly tears which came out for someone who was not meant for me.

Stupid me.

I don't care about anyone now. The old Ethan Brown is back.

I made my way to my place and changed into a leather jacket with jeans and my Chelsea boots.

All ready for party.

On my way while driving two things constantly revolved in my head. One, Madison's face and the second, did I assumed too much about Madison?

Maybe that David guy was there to make me think the way I'm doing?

I don't know!

The club came closer and closer with all the thoughts fading away. I got out, throwing my car keys at the valet.

This club comes under The Brown Group Of Industries so all the sudden, that bodyguard rush and manager running to welcome me was expected.

A place where I get too much respect when I don't even need it.

Being the youngest in the family I've always been pampered. Whether it's my dad or mom or even Theo, they all just love me a lot, a big reason why I am so spoilt.

Club was packed with people. Drunk. Unknown. Carefree.

I entered the crowd Making my way to the bar. I ordered a vodka shot and soon I was pulled to the dance floor by a girl.

It was dark, dark enough for me to ignore who was pulling me. And for some reason I didn't even want to know.

Soon I was in the middle of the dance floor. That girl was dancing with me. I too enjoyed it.

But when she turned around my eyes widened. It was her.

She was Madison.

I blinked my eyes a few times to clear my vision. But still I saw her beautiful face.

Is it the alcohol showing its effect or is she really here?

No! How can she be?!

Deep in my heart only I knew how much I wanted this girl to be her but I know she ain't her.

I shook my head a several times in disappointment. I then left that girl. I want a drink like very bad.

I made my way to the bar.

"one vodka shot" I said.

"sure sir" the barmaid said.

I nodded at her looking away.

Wait. Madison?!?!?

I abruptly turned my face at her but she was not there anymore. I mentally slapped myself.

How can she be here! You fool!

I couldn't take it anymore so I just came out the bar. I think I should go home.

Though I haven't got drunk but an alcohol name Madison is not leaving my head.

My car came and a girl said "have a safe ride sir"

I nodded at her and started my car. Just a few yards away I felt like I saw madison.

I reversed my car and called out for that girl

"umm excuse me!" I shouted.

She turned around and my heart ached. It was not her but only my imagination.

She came towards the car and asked "yes sir?"

I just shook my head and drove off.

Don't know what's happening to me. I don't want to think about her but even when my mind is blank her picture never fades away.

I want her close but I know that can't happen. I don't if it's love or beacuse she became my habit and now she's not here so it hurts.

I never knew the person whom I thought I never even want to see the face of now the fact that she's not present here hurts me.

I wish everything got back to normal, everything just goes back to the way it was, the way I used to stay with her. I wish I could get her back.

I don't know about you guys but this chapter is so heart aching. I felt Ethan.

I'll try to make next chapters better and amazing.

Till then bye my angel readers.

Vote anx comment.

:)