12. house party

Ethan's POV

"HARRIET!" I said shocked.

"ETHAN!" She said in the same way.

I gulped hard and saw Madison. She furrowed her eyebrows and her face had only one question written on it

'what the fuck is going on?!'

I started laughing. And shook hands with Harriet, hugging her.

"oh Hi Harriet. How are you? It's been so long?" I said trying to get out of this awkward situation.

Harriet was smart enough to handle the situation. So she too started laughing and hugged me.

"I'm fine Ethan. Yeah! I know right. It's been so damn long!" she said.

Both Madison and David were looking at her with great confusion.

"Harriet's my friend. Like really old friend" I said.

"yeah since school time?" Harriet said.

I nodded smiling.

Then they went like "Ohh!" and started laughing.

Wheeww! Done!

Then David went away with Harriet. She traced her hand on my shoulder seductively before going. I too smirked.

I really don't know what was that suppose to mean?! But if it's something that I'm thinking then I might be in a little trouble!

Madison pulled me to a corner and said "she's your friend?! Why you did not tell me?"

"Oh come on Madison! I didn't know she's his girlfriend" I said.

"Oh!" she said.

"umm....So she's your friend?" she asked.

"actually don't tell anyone" I said.

I then pulled her close and whispered in her ear "she's my ex girlfriend"

She furrowed her eyebrows and said "she's also one of your ex's?! I was so right! You're just a womanizer!"

I just rolled my eyes.

"how many girls in total have you dated?!" she asked.

"why? wanna be one?" I asked with a smirk.

"yeah in your dreams!" she said rolling her eyes.

"my dreams tend to become true Ms. Madison Smith" I said.

"You answer my question first!" she said.

"very eager? Huh?! Well umm I don't know?! Maybe like 62... No around 78! Or more maybe?!" I said honestly.

"Oh my freaking God!" she exclaimed.

I gave a proud smirk.

"you think that's something really great! Do you even understand the meaning of all this?! You broke the hearts of almost 78 girls! Don't you feel bad about it?! They must've been in love with you and you just left them because you got bored of them! That's ridiculous! That's seriously horrible Ethan" she said angrily and went away.

Who the hell is she to tell me?! But why am I actually feeling guilty now?! Like I honestly feel bad for hurting those girls. Even though I know what kind of gold diggers they all were.

I've never felt like this in my entire life. Oh my god what the hell is she doing to me?!

The party was packed. Most of the people were drunk. In order to freshen up my mind I decided to enjoy.