30. Confession

Madison's POV
"How long will it take for us to reach there!" I said in frustration.

"You really, are very restless!" he said not looking at me.

"I am restless?!" I said angrily.

"Alright! You are my boss. I'll listen to your orders. Okay?" he said with a smile.

"Yes!" I said and smiled brightly.

We soon reached our destination which was a church. It was old and it looked so beautiful. Everything in its surroundings was so pure and silent.

The aura around the entire area was so relaxing. We got out of the car and I took a deep breath enhaling the nature's scent.

Ethan tapped my shoulder, and gestured me to follow him inside the church. There was no one inside, except for a few people. Everything was silent and it looked extremely alluring.

We went towards the seat and sat there. I was curious and I wanted to know why we came here.

"Why are we here?" I whispered to him.

"I wanted to come here before I leave. When I used to come here, I always visited this church. It's like I'm connected to it. It gives me a soothing feel" he said in a low voice and then smiled.

"Oh" I said and nodded.

"And for a matter of fact, you're the first girl I ever got here" he said and then turned his face away blushing.

I chuckled at his cuteness. Then pinching his cheek, I said.

"Why are you so cute?"

He just blushed even harder making me laugh more.

-------------------------------

Now we were again in the car, going to our next location. We bought burgers and pizza from the restaurant, he said that we need to reach a place before sunset as its looks beautiful from there.

We went to some other places as well after visiting the church. We went to the local market, I bought some souvenirs for my friends and family. Ethan helped me to buy some cute miniature showpieces for my place.

They're beautiful.

We were in the car and my entire concentration was on the cheese burger I was having. It was just too delicious and as I was starving, it tasted even more amazing.

Ethan was driving and he kept looking at me occasionally. I could see he was also craving for it. He was also hungry. But because he wanted me to see the sunset, he was just driving with fast speed.

I did suggest that we should stop somewhere and eat, but he refused and said that he would eat once we reach that place. My heart became soft at how cute he was.

He hasn't eaten only because he want me to see something beautiful. I couldn't remain being mean anymore, so I offered him the Burger.

"Wanna have it?" I asked.

"I can't eat right now Madison. I'll eat once, we're there" he said not looking at me.

"Who said you to eat it, on your own? I'll feed you" I said as I took the burger right in front of his mouth.

He looked at me with shock and then gave me a sweet smile saying "Thank you"

I nodded and fed him. He quickly took a bite not removing his eyes from the road. He completed his bite and then I repeated the activity.

The burger was about to get over when I realized I was feeding him my own burger. I smiled at the thought of us sharing something. It was cute.

We soon reached the most awaited location. It was a lake side. The mountains looked so beautiful. The water was clear and the cool breeze enhanced the enjoyment.