18. Going Somewhere

Ethan's POV
She just went out without even giving an expression. I didn't even know why I gave her a compliment in the first place?

Fool!

I didn't let her go to change not because she'd waste time, but because she was looking too cute in her jersey.

Even though the clothes weren't body fitting but her waist was exposed and that was a big reason for me to stare.

She's sexy, I can't deny that.

I know how much I controlled myself, not to touch or even look at her and see I ended up not just touching her, but I even gave her a compliment.

Stupid!

I was doing my work when I got a call from Theodore.

"Wassup! my boy?" He said.

"Nothing much. Where are you?" I asked.

"I told you, I'm in Beilstein. That hotel project problem. Remember?" He said.

"That problem is still not over?" I asked.

"No! Its solved, but all the associates decided to have a party because that problem got solved" he said.

I hummed.

"There's a meeting I've to attend as well for our next upcoming resort project. So, maybe I'll be back in like three-four days" he said.

"Good. When you'll come back we'll go out somewhere" I said in a low weak sort of voice.

"Something happened? You seem sad" he asked.

"Nothing bro. Just work, you know" I said.

"Hey, why don't you come here?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Look the party is day after tomorrow! After attending it we'll leave together. What say?" He asked.

"But I can't leave. Who'll take care here?" I asked.

"You don't worry about that. Just get someone with you who can attend the meeting and make notes and all. We can hangout" he said.

"I don't wanna attend that boring meeting!" he cried.

I got the perfect person in my mind who could come with me.

Madison.

I smiled at the thought.

"Okay! I'll be there soon" I said.

"you're coming?!" he said cheerfully assuring again.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Cool! See you soon" he said and cut the call.

Guess, it's time for some fun. I quickly picked up my phone and called in the reception, asking them to send Madison in my office.

After some time she entered the office. She was looking cute as always. She looked sort of tired.

But I like her tired look as well. I try to convince my brain, not to think about her too much, but what to do with this stupid heart?

She came inside and stood straight, waiting for me to say something. But I was too consumed in embracing her beauty.

"You can go home" I said, resuming my eyes to the files I was reviewing.

"What? How can you fire me? I didn't even do anything now!" she said, shocked and scared.

"You fool! I'm not firing you!" I said and took a breath of relaxation.