48. New Beginning

Sorry for the late update my loves
I hope you enjoy

Ethan's POV
"I'll kick you ass, I'm not even kidding!" Theodore said as he fixed my collar bow.

A grin was plastered on my face as I was tickling him and he was getting irritated. Well, it's not like I trouble my brother all the time, but because mom said in the morning that 'no one would say anything to Ethan as it's his wedding day', so I'm just having fun.

"Come on! It's my wedding day, how can you be so mean to me?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh Ethan, I am on my best behavior right now, otherwise I would've thrown you off a cliff" he said giving a devilish smile.

"I'm scared" I said mocking him.

"You should be" he said patting my cheek lightly before going away.

I shook my head turning away. I then looked in the mirror and saw a handsome man staring at me. I swear that man was so breathtaking, anyone could fall for him right away.

Stop complimenting yourself! Mr. self-obsessed.

Is it a crime to appreciate yourself?

Dude you weren't appreciating, you were obsessing over yourself.

Well, I'm the type to get obsessed over.

Wake up dear! It's not late yet.

Shut up!

"Oh! there you are"

I turned around and saw mom coming towards me. She was wearing a beautiful off white coloured dress which made her look so gorgeous. Her hair were made up in a low bun which fitted perfectly with the attire.

Her skin shined and her pink blushed cheeks made her look so cute and stunning at the same time. I couldn't help but appreciate how pretty this woman is.

"Are you ready?" She said looking at me head to toe, checking if I'm dressed nicely.

"You look beautiful ma" I said smiling and her eyes suddenly met mine.

She kept looking at me for a second and then, giving me her most genuine smile said "And you just look like you father"

"That is probably the best compliment I've ever received" I said making mom chuckle a bit.

"Nah! You look much better than you father" dad said walking in.

"No, Mr. Brown, my father is the most handsome man on earth" I said and he smiled. He then patted my shoulder hugging me.

"Wow, cute family moment" I heard Theodore saying.

"But I think we should probably get going or we'll be late" he said and we all quickly went out.

As my steps got closer to the destination I was headed towards, adrenaline rushed all through my veins. A ticklish sensation covered my stomach and it only made me smile. I've met her so many times but today is diffrent. Today I'm not going to meet my girlfriend, today I'm going to meet my wife.

I'm coming my love.

I thought to myself and a smile came on my face.

----------------------------------

Madison's POV
"I'm so hungry" I said as I stood amidst all the people and of course they all laughed.

"Guys, this is a serious matter!" I cried.