32. Stay With Me Forever

Ethan's POV
I was at home, at the dining table. We were all having dinner together after a long time. Even though I was supposed to enjoy, but my ultimate source of enjoyment was not with me.

My Madison.

"How was the flight?" mom asked.

"Tiring!" Theodore said.

"Fun" I said remembering how amazing my flight really was because of Madison.

But I realized I said it on the wrong time. I looked up and everyone was looking at me with a weird expression. I let out an awkward laugh.

"You know, I had my favorite food. Why wouldn't it be fun? Right?" I said nervously.

"Yeah, right. It must've been fun. I envy you E!" Theo said covering for me.

I smiled at him awkwardly. He's the best brother in the world. I'm so lucky to have him. He smiled back at me.

"Don't increase your diet Ethan. You're the face of the firm. You need to maintain yourself" dad said in a strict voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Brandon! He won't get fat, just by eating a little!" mom said scolding dad.

I gave a bright smile to mom and she gave me an air kiss.

I started eating again but suddenly my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw Madison's message.

Madison♡
What is my baby doing?
( ˘ ³˘)

I smiled seeing her text message and I quickly typed back.

Me
Baby is having dinner.
(♡˙︶˙♡)

Madison♡
Oh! Can't my baby
come to me right now?

Me
Yes sure! On my way!

Madison♡
Yay! I'm waiting.
♥♥♥♥

Me
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)

I looked up and again everyone was looking at me. Of course if I'll smile like a fool looking at the phone, who wouldn't give me stare?!

I awkwardly got up from my chair and said "I'm done. Goodnight!"

"Where are guy going, Ethan?" dad asked giving me a glare.

"Umm dad. Actually. That new project right? I've to review it's details!" I said making up a silly story, almost running out.

"What project needs my son at this time?" he asked.

I froze at my position, but I turned around arranging some courage.

"I-I, umm, dad. I-Its the new o-one we just s-signed" I said stuttering.

My throat dried up and I was out of words. I'm not even scared of Satan because trust me, my dad is scarier than him.

I'm not going to ignore the fact that he loves me a lot, but he's strict as well.

And strict means, scaring the shit out of me. He's the one and only person whom I can't fight and trust me nobody wants to mess up with Brandon Brown.

It's his strict and sincere desire, that made his company so huge. No one knew that a minor business firm would become a world famous business empire.