TWO

They stopped by 7 eleven after dinner, and Wendy was waiting outside the shop for taeyong. The night gotten cold for a bit but she shrug it off.

"Sorry for the long waiting, but I got us some candies" He said, approaching.

"Did'nt we have ice cream cake for desert just now?," said Wendy, crossing her arms.

"We did? Oh my mistake." He chuckled, as he open out the gummy bear package and took a spoonful of it and shove it in his mouth. He offer wendy to eat some but she decline it.

She smiled. "Well don't eat too much or you'll get toothache,"

"Then you must take care of me if I get one,"

"What? No."

"Then I'll eat more so that you can take care of me."

"No,"

"Well-," Taeyong starts to shove all the gummy bear inside his mouth and wendy stopped it before he gets more of it. She snatch the candy away from him.

Taeyong look dumbfounded but grinned as wendy starts to close
The candy's opening and put her arms around it on her chest. She looked straight to the road they were walking not bother to glance at Taeyong.

Taeyong hold his laugh and manage to smile widely as he found Wendy's pout is the cutest thing he seen all day.

"You know," he started. "The global dancing competition will be held tomorrow," Wendy starts to turn her head and face Taeyong. "and I'll be away from here for 1 month for practice."

"When will you'll come back?," ask Wendy.

"Soon,"

"When?,"

"Approximately 1 year if I passed all 3 of the auditions." He, explained.

"Oh," commented wendy.

"Come on, let's take a sit here," he pointed the bench that situated beside a tree. The lamp post lighted the park as there are people who are still roaming by the waterfront.

He took off his black hoodie and dress wendy on it.

"My hair!," struggled wendy as her brunette hair are now a messed. Taeyong fixed the back of the hoodie head and wendy gave up and let he do the job.

"There," he said, grinning. His oversize hoodie are too big for small wendy and he laugh after that. As he was busy dressing wendy with his hoodie. She notice that he must work a lot since those chest line are sticking out from his black shirt and it's just an inch from her face.

"Somehow I think that you must have grown too much to ever fit this hoodie," Wendy blow up a strand of her hair and pout.

He tucked wendy's hair behind her ear and fix the hair that was sticking out. His action makes Wendy stared at him. A blush starting to form on her cheek and Taeyong notice it. He then kissed her forehead after he done fixing it.

"Don't get any wrong idea," he said, now finishing his job by taking the candy away from her.

Wendy was still stun by his small action and she can't help but smile.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," replied Taeyong as he starts to wrap his arms Wendy's shoulder. Wendy rested her head on Taeyong's shoulder while her other arms are now hugging his waist.

They stay silent and for a while until they feel it's time to go home.

He send wendy back to her house and as they reach her doorstep she wanted to take off his hoodie and return back to him but he refuse it

"Keep it,"

"But it's your favourite hoodie I don't want to keep it,"

"I have more of it in my home."

Wendy bit her lip and sigh. "Okay."

Taeyong shift his weight to wendy as his head are on her shoulder.

"I love you," he confessed.

Wendy was taken aback by his conffesing and she was speechless.

"I-I," stuttered wendy.

He can feel taeyong was grinning on her shoulder as she can feel both of his arms are now hugging her tightly.

"You don't have to answer it now," he muffled. "Take your time," he sniff the back of wendy's neck and planted a kiss there.

She run out of words to say as heat are now rising up from her body up to her neck. Her heartbeat beats faster than normal.

He pulled back from the hug and poor wendy are now in shock zone. He gave wendy a peck on the cheek and bid his goodbye with his smile.

Wendy wave back as she was still stunned by it. She slowly reaching her hand to touch her forehead that was kissed by him a couple of times and she was embarassed when she thinks about it.

When taeyong's sihouette are not on her side anymore, she went in and close the door. She walks her way to her bedroom and open the small lamp beside her bed.

What a night

What a night. She thought. It was kind of strange. A good strange. Since they've been dated for a while now.

She thinks about the things that they have done together. 

Jaehyun, her first love came to her mind as she remembers he left her hanging in the park for hours and never come back. It was a heartbreak and now she's hesitated to open out her heart with Taeyong, she's afraid that she left her like what Jaehyun does.