THIRTEEN

Playlist:  Blue by Taeyeon

"Surprise!" said everyone in the room in unison. Wendy was puzzled about all of it and clearly remembered that it is not her birthday. Irene and Seulgi just laugh away with their prank that they succesfully plan out and tell wendy to take her seat. Joy came out of her kitchen and served us foods in the living room.

"Don't drink that," warns wendy to yeri. Seulgi just finished arranging a couple of soju bottles on the table.

"You mean this? but you saw me drink it a lot don't you?"

"what? since when?"

"Nah, i'm just kidding." Yeri laughed.

"Alright, here's the samgyeopsal and the fried rice, hand me the plate please," said Irene. Wendy hand her the plates while Seulgi distribute the chopsticks.

"So what's the occasion?," ask wendy, already opening a bottle of soju.

"Oh this? Irene you haven't told her yet?," Joy said, cutting the samgyeopsal into pieces.

"Tell me what?,"

"I was gonna tell her eventually,"

"She's getting engaged," snickers Seulgi. Irene hit playfully on her shoulder and scoff.

"OMG, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU," Wendy hugged Irene tightly and let go after irene said that she's chocking her. "Oh i'm sorry, i'm just so proud of you," hand still on irene's shoulder.

"So who's the lucky guy?,"

"Of course it's her darling Chanyeol,"

Wendy gasp. "So he finally gather courage to ask Irene's hand for marriage?, oh he's so sweet. Well about time,"

"About time what?,"

"You're not getting any younger so," Irene hit wendy with the pillow she's sitting and wendy avoided it.

"So when the wedding?," ask Seulgi, picking up the meat and put it on her plate.

"We haven't decided yet, he's still busy working on his song collab project with other artist,"

"Such a talented guy," cried Joy.

"I heard he won the bowling championship last month," Yeri finally speaks up.

"He did, how did you know?" Irene smiled, seemingly proud at his fiance success.

"He was in our school last two days ago, he gave a motivation about studying and he challenge few of us to bowl too,"

"He's a good man, i'm sure he makes you happy despite of the hectic scedule and i heard he likes children too," Wendy eyeing irene to agree with her too.

"Okay, enough about me, how about you with Taeyong? any progress so far?"

Taeyong's name run through her mind once again and Wendy can't help but sigh.

"I still can't reach him, might been the network is really that bad over there"

"No facetiming?, no skype? twitter?,"

"Joy, it says no network and of course there's not a single connection can be accessed except emergency call," explain Seulgi.

"Is Taeyong staying in a FOREST?," Irene ask.

"No, he said that the people is still fixing the pole and the wire across his hometown,"

"Well let's hope he gets to you soon cause seeing you is like seeing a dog missing it's owner,"