TEN

*Listen to Bts feat Suran // So far away while reading this*

" Jaehyun? " 

Once again...

his name came out from her mouth

The name whom she missed so much.

The name she hoped wouldn't appear in her life

She missed it...

So much.

He stood there looking at Wendy lovingly. His eyes were soft as ever. He was still in his dark blue jumper and dark jean the last time she saw him.

" Jaehyun, " she called again. He didn't say anything but just smiled.

Even though they're facing each other, their distance breaks them apart and wendy felt the urge to just run.

He's so far away

Far away for her to reach...

If only her feet makes the first move

To run to him...

But instead of running, she just stood there. Her feet are glued to the ground and clenched her fist. She wanted to get other things out from her chest.

"Why, " she starts. "Did you leave me?" She searches for his eyes and he kept on looking at her and smile. "Is it because I'm not good enough? Is my present sicken you? I know I have a lot of flaws that I didn't even aware of myself and it saddens me that I should have to try harder to change myself to become a better person for everyone else, my parents, my friends and,.." she stopped. " for you." She felt tear beginning to form on her tear duct but she holds it back.

"Tell me what I did wrong, " she said, eyes still fixed on him. " please " she begged.

This time his smile faded. A no expression look plastered on his face. He took out something from his pocket and it seems to look like a pocket watch. It was silver with inner blue inside, and the cover looks familiar to her.

Suddenly wendy felt a headache swarming through her head. She tried to stay on focus but her vision getting blurry every time she did it.

It seems the pocket watch jaehyun's holding making her feel dizzy. She fell onto the floor as her knees began to fail her. Her eyes began to feel heavy and immediately as she closes her eyes, she was back again in her bedroom.

Fresh sweat and tears were clouding her face. She woke up and sit up straight.

Was it a dream? Or a sign?

It was the first dream she had about jaehyun and she can't help but feel happy to see him even if it's just a dream. Even tough if it's just a short meet she was grateful.

A text came and it made wendy slightly jump. It was Taeyong's.

Her mind went a quick transition back to what she had now. She has Taeyong. Not him.

﹋﹋

TYT💓
Online

Wendy:
Did you eat your dinner? How's the weather there? I heard it's gonna be cold please stay warm

-send at 11:27-
-Read at 1:09 am-

•Taeyong:
I just came back from the jail, unfortunately, he's gonna be there for a while

Wendy:
I thought your stepdad was involved in a car accident? Shouldn't he be in hospital by now?

•Taeyong:
He hit and run someone and that jerk lucky that the victim survives it. The police officers said they're gonna put him in the jail for a couple days for investigation.

Wendy:
How is the victim doing? Did any witness witnessed the scene?

•Taeyong:
Fortunately, there's a witness who saw it and reported it. I heard it was bad.

Wendy:
I hope the victim doing fine, your stepdad really go far this time

•Taeyong:
Like it ain't a surprise to us anymore

Wendy:
How's your mother tho? Is she okay?

•Taeyong:
She's fine. Just a bit shock that's all.

Wendy:
Are you okay? You should go to sleep you need your rest

•Taeyong:
Yeah.
I should, Goodnight.

Wendy:
Goodnight Taeyong.

Sent: 1:20 am
Read: 1:21 am

﹋﹋

Wendy stared long on her text conversation she just had with taeyong. He must be tired. She thought.

She closes her screen phone and went to her study table.

Note stickers are hanging on her study board at the side table. Books and novels where neatly put on the right side of the table in case she needs to read it. Few polaroid pictures displayed in front of her wall and one of the recent pictures was when she and taeyong when to the Han river; 2 weeks before he went to audition.

She pulled the chair and adjusted the seat. She sat down and let out a sigh. It's clear that there are a lot of things going on in her head.

What happens between her and Jaehyun was still unclear. Why did he left her so suddenly?. Every time she thinks about this it frustrated her.

But something bothers her more

The pocket watch

It looks familiar...

She swears that she saw it before

But what is it??

She tried to remember it hard but it was useless, she can't.

All of this thinking tired her off, so she put away the thoughts and went to sleep. 

Tick...

Tock...

Tick...

Tock...

The sound of the clock ticking sounds like a lullaby for her and eventually, she was asleep.