ELEVEN

Playlist:
One of these night by red velvet

"It suits you." Wendy was looking at the keychain Jaehyun was pointing. "Really? a squirrel? how does that even suit me," She says in an unbelievable tone.

"Cause i say so" he picks up that brown squirrel keychain from the keychain hanger and gave it to the seller.

"Are you serious you're gonna buy that for me?"

"Why? you don't want it? you know i can take it back if you don't like it."

Before he can change his mind wendy hold her hand to stop Jaehyun and sigh.

"Fine." The gift was wrapped in a blue small plastic bag with a cute ribbon on top. "Thank you for the gift," She said, and he let out a nod and a smile.

They were in a theme park cause Jaehyun has an off day from his work today. It was their second date of the month and she felt like she'd know him forever. In other mean, she was feeling comfortable around him.

They walk some more and Wendy stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You don't have a gift," She can see a dimple is forming on his face. He looked at wendy and grin.

"You are my gift, and that's a fact." Wendy can feel her stomach flip and it does a high-wire somersault without a net. How can a boy? This particular Boy makes you breathless in just a few flirty words.

Wendy shook away her thought and clear her throat. "It seems not fair that you got me one and you don't."

"I'm really fine without one. Why you keep on persisting?"

"I'm gonna get you one"

"Don't, really."

The looks on Wendy face says Try to stop me

"You're unbelievable, well better be worth it i want an expensive gift," he says, grinning.

Wendy punches lightly on Jaehyun's chest and he let out a fake hurt face. He was wearing a black normal T-shirt and by the line of that buff chest, She can feel; a strong build body and maybe luck? a six-pack and- what the. SNAP IT OUT WENDY.

Jaehyun caught her rubbing her hand and her eyes on his chest. He leans on wendy's ears and whispers.

"You know if you want to keep on staring my chest you can take a picture of it to last longer"

His word brings wendy back to reality and her cheeks are blushing red. She pushes him and eyes avert to somewhere else. She can hear Jaehyun's chuckling so she fixes her white blouse and let out a cough. she tried to calm down and when she turned back to where Jaehyun was. He was staring at wendy; dimples were flashing crazily every time he does it. Just two words. Two words to make she's flying from where she stood.

"Let's go," he says, taking wendy's hand and run to where their feet take them. His hand feels like a hot pack that you need every snow season and his hand definitely feels like one. The feels that you wished every day is a snow day and jaehyun would be there to hold you like a hot pack.

They arrive on a photo booth which Wendy declined but Jaehyun grab her shoulder and they went inside. He was picking which filters to go with them and pick cute bunnies. Wendy was hesitated to pose an aegyo pose but when he saw Jaehyun tried his best she can't help but laugh. They tried every filter in the photo booth but her favorite would be Jaehyun looking like a pizza while she looks like a soda. MIght be nice to eat him. Wait what."