SEVENTEEN

Playlist: In and out by Red velvet

They were sitting in the living room together. Still adjusting with the situation they're having. No one was talking, which makes the situation more awkward than they are; only breathing sound was heard. Jaehyun is fixing his gaze to Wendy when suddenly Taeyong let a huge fake cough which made Jaehyun slowly avert his gaze from Wendy while smirking.

"Am i really in danger?" Wendy finally broke the silence between them. "But why am i in danger? did i do something wrong? I certainly remember i don't have any bad friends, or enemies. It must be one of those kids i mad about spraying graffiti in front of my parent's shop! i think it's them, but they're just kids what revenge they're seeking with me giving them just a mere warning?"

"No it's not them," said Jaehyun slowly.

"Oh, it could be those bullies in my high school year who's seeking revenge for their leader, i should have finished them before they transfer to other schools"

"You were involved in a school fight? i thought you're just a soft girl like you are now" Taeyong said, with amaze in his tone.

"Too soft, you need to man up your gear, have you worked up lately?" Jaehyun said it with a smirk on his face.

"shut up Jaehyun, i do workup. The history of me being a school fight is long gone. I'm more of a soft person now"

"Really? your double chin is showing want me to fetch a mirror for you?"

"Do you want me to smack the heck out of you?"

"Yeah hit me, i want the old Wendy who stood me up when the uncle last time didn't give me my change"

"Are you flirting with my girlfriend, now?" Taeyong said, eyeing angrily at Jaehyun.

"i don't call that a flirting but truth and yeah i try" Jaehyun sticking both of his palm in defense."

Wendy scoffed and Jaehyun manages to wink at her. She cleared her throat and continue their real discussion.

"So what danger I'm facing?"

"Something really bad"

"Yeah like, what?"

"Have you had like a weird dream lately like a man suddenly showing up in your dream?"

"Trust me she dreams of me" Taeyong stating, stealing a glance at smiling Wendy.

"Sure, Romeo," said Jaehyun sarcastically "I meant like a creepy man came to you asking you to do something, or telling you something you should know? like that? do you meet one?"

Wendy holds her breath and breath out. Not sure if she's ready to let it out. If she let all of it out about the mystery man, it might lead her to reveal her secret of being a time traveler. If she doesn't, it might be too late for her to say it; if she lives to tell the truth about it.

"I met one" She begins. "He was tall, black curly hair, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, and a mustache", "His skin is as pale as the snow but his lips remain a fade magenta"

"I know the 'person' is looking for you, the one you met in your dream; haunt you everywhere you go. I know he left a letter saying he will eventually meet you soon" He said slowly. Wendy was startled and curious about how Jaehyun knows about it. Surely he wasn't there that day, or was he?

"Seeker, they called him, his job was to seek the time traveler inheritance and consume it so that they can possess it for their own good"

"Wait- wait a minute, did you just say time traveler inheritance, can you repeat that?" Wendy asks, wanting to sure what she heard is right.