FIVE

It was afternoon after she had sent yeri to college. Haechan went to his basketball practice saying he will have a sleepover in Mark's house.

Wendy was alone in the house. She done the laundry and cooks some foods for yeri in case she went back home late. She's going to meet Taeyong in a few minutes.

She took out her lipstick from her makeup bag and apply it on her lips. As she was applying it, her thought suddenly when back to her first date with Jaehyun.

~

"You have pancake's crumbs on your cheek," Said Jaehyun, already reaching his hand to wendy's cheek. Wendy was taken aback but stays still as Jaehyun's thumb brush off the crumbs from her cheek.

"There." he said, grinning. He return back to his seat, both of his arms crossing on the table. Wendy's face when red as his skinship and his present makes her awkward. It was her first date and she doesn't know anything about dating.

"I-I'm sorry," she said, bowing her head. "What are you sorry for? Are you gonna reject me on the spot because I touch you?," he teased. "No no no, it wasn't it," she lifted her head, waving her hands in defence.

He let out a chuckle and plays with the ice inside his drink with a straw. "To be honest, this is my first date too," he said, not making an eye contact with wendy. Her eyes when wide and didn't thought that no girls fall for him? It was impossible.

"You must be shock right?," finally making eye contact with her. "But it's impossible that-" , "no one fall for me?" he finish her words off. "They did, but sadly we didn't have a serious relationship," he said.

"Then," she started. "how bout this date then? Are you serious with it?," "As I said earlier, this is my first date," he grinned.

"Ah-a really?," she was flustered. "Thank you for dating me," she bowed again not notice that her head hit the table. "Are you okay?," he stop his chuckle. She nodded, rubbing her head.

"Thank you for dating me too, let's create some good memories together." He smiled. Wendy return his smile and nodded.

~

Her flashback ended. She misses that moment every each of it. She checked the time in her phone - Taeyong had texted her 5 minutes ago, while she was daydreaming. She open the chat.

Taeyong:

I'll be there in 10 minutes :)

Wendy:

Alright, drive safe.

She closes her phone screen and ready herself. She locked the door to her parents house and slid the keys inside her handbag. She waited outside the balcony of the house and sat down on their bench.

It's the day that Taeyong will be participate in the global dance competition. She felt slightly nervous for him but happy as it was his dream since he was a kid.

Taeyong came with his black Suv car and stop infront of her house. He wave as soon as he saw her. Wendy notice it and return the wave back. She walked towards the car and let herself in.

"Hey," he started. He looks so casual for his big competition. "Are you wearing that to the competition?", frowned Wendy.

Taeyong look over his white shirt and black leggings and black nike shoes. "Yeah? I mean I need to wear something comfortable to dance beside I'm already comfortable now," he grinned.

"I thought the dance wanted something more fancy clothes like those idols in the youtube always wear? You know the part where they always show their abs or something?," said Wendy. Taeyong knitted his eyebrows. "You've been watching a lot this stuffs do you?," he said, Curious. "Just a little," she giggle.

"Well I hope after this you'll be watching me more than those male idols," he said, with a slight of jealousy inside. Wendy chuckled. "Of course I will."

"By the way, aren't you look too beautiful for the occasion? are you going to flirt the male in the hall later? Are you going to cheat on me?," he raised his eyebrows. She was wearing white long blouse and an orange skirt with it.

She looked over her clothes and frowned

She looked over her clothes and frowned. "Is it?," she said.

"I mean I can change it now if you want me too okay give me a sec-," "Wait!," taeyong stopped her. "Geez you look okay in it, did'nt I say you look beautiful in it? I mean it's too revealing, I don't want any male roaming their eyes all over you" he knitted his eyebrows.

Wendy pinch slightly on Taeyong's cheek and smile. "Don't worry, they won't plus I should be worry for you,"

Taeyong let out a long sigh. He rub his face down. "I don't know if I can do this, it's been one of my dreams to be the best dancer in our country, I want to show my family, my siblings that they wrong and they can't judge me for my dream," Wendy patted his back and gave him a warm smile.

"I know you can do this, I'll be there when no one support you, and if you fall I'll pick you up, just know that you can count on me, please don't give up." Taeyong lifted his head and, he gave wendy his weak smile. "I'm glad I found you," He said, smilling.

"As I am too you," she replied. After that, taeyong started the car, and he drove them to the big global competition is helding. Things was going so well, until..

The last thing she remembered was a flash of car coming towards them in fast speed.