EIGHTEEN

Playlist: The 7th sense by NCT U

Sensing the Seeker is near Jaehyun told them to make their way upstairs. Even their surround is dark as the midnight, she can know which hands she holding. The warmth of his hand brings back memories. "I'm not leaving you here with him" She whispers, determine of not letting Jaehyun hand go. "He's unstoppable Wendy, only i can stop him," "But," Wendy hesitated. The living room temperature drops from 30'c to 10'c but his hand remains warm like before. "Wendy let's go" Taeyong urge her.

"Well, well," The seeker said. His voice bounces like an echo. Jaehyun eventually let go of holding Wendy's hand and push her from him. Taeyong guides her; touching their way across the living room and found a suitable place to hide, behind a nearby couch. Wendy felt like her heart sank to the ground knowing Jaehyun is alone there facing the Seeker himself. He might be a heartbreaker to Wendy but she's still concern about his safety.

Wendy was holding Taeyong hands, shivering. Taeyong then wraps his other free hand and warms it. "Don't worry I'm here" Whisper Taeyong to wendy. It's not that the cold or the dark scares her, it's the fact that the Seeker has found her.

"I smell fear in this house," The seeker said it, slowly. "You're not smelling any fear in this house, you old man" His remarks made the seeker mad as he lights up the room with his staff. When he finishes light it up, Jaehyun stands up from his hiding place and face the seeker. "Why, it isn't my trusted friend", he smiled. "I thought we agreed of me not being your friend", The seeker laugh and it made Wendy's heart jumped a little.

Wendy can hear the seeker's footsteps; making his way to their hiding place but stop halfway. It was dead silence for 3 seconds until the seeker let out an evil chuckle. "I must say, this is a nice house, i like the vintage interior, the couch, the window and also it has a nice view" with a speed of light, he teleported and reach the balcony. Wendy and Taeyong quickly scoot over to another couch cause their hiding place is near the balcony. "I do like the environment here but there's just not quite my taste" his voice was muffled since the balcony door was closed by the wind and the seeker opens it with pride like he owns the house. "Why?" Jaehyun ask. "Too much happiness, you know that," He said, with a serious face.

"This house is full of a dead soul, and yet i felt like it's not dying", The seeker when on checking the interior of the house and stop when he reaches to look at the picture hanging on the wall. Wendy dare herself and slowly peek her head to look at the seeker. The next thing she knew it was the seeker she met all these years, the one who haunted her, the one who made her life feels miserable.

"What are you doing here?" Jaehyun ask. The seeker's eyes still focused on the picture hanging on the wall completely ignoring Jaehyun and when The seeker glance at him he answered back. "You know why I'm here, Jaehyun. I told you to find the last time traveler and bring her to me. Have you found her yet?." Jaehyun who is facing the seeker felt uneasy; knowing he's been working with The seeker and having Wendy hearing his secret will lose her trust to him. The seeker took a seat on one of the couches opposite where Taeyong and Wendy is hiding.

"She's not here," He said, with a serious tone. "I felt a tension sense and a fear growing strong here, are you sure she's not here?" The seeker's face grows darker when he said it. Jaehyun kept his calm and remain silent. "This is your last change Jaehyun, find her or face the consequence, your call" The seeker growled. "You can't threaten me with those crap excuse again, it doesn't work on me". The seeker laugh. "Oh i can, your lucky charm is not on you anymore, so i can take your life anytime i want, everywhere i want and no one gonna stops me".

"Spare her," Jaehyun said. The seeker looks surprisingly amuse with his answer. "Spare her and take me instead", he insisted.

"Spare her? why should I? my whole life depends on it, losing the girl will mean I've been wasting my time searching her, and you" he pointed Jaehyun, angrily. "You owe me. In case you forget which i surely think you don't, She is the last time traveler and the only soul left to make me immortal for all of my lives! surely you don't forget about that?." Jaehyun still kept his calm despite all of that, he must have got used to the threatened.