THREE

Morning sunlight hit through wendy's window and slowly it began to shine brighter as it hit the ceiling.

Wendy was awake than her early routine. She needs to buy some groceries and need to send yeri to school.

Her thought are still on the yesterday story. Taeyong's I love you's word are playing like a record inside her head

She was smilling from eye to eye whenever she thought about it. She cupped her face and without her conscience she scream.

Haechan storm in her room not bother to knock. "Do you heard something?," he said, his bed hair are sticking out on different direction. "I swear I heard a scream," he squinted his eyes.

"Is there no rules of knocking?," Said wendy, still on bed cozying. She refine her position up straight on her bed and act like she didn't do anything.

He gave wendy his playful smile before throwing himself on wendy's bed. "Ya!, get off!," said wendy, as haechan was invading her space.

"So how's your date with taeyong last night? Any smoochie smoochie?," pluckered haechan as he say. Wendy smack him with her pillow and he was taken aback by it. He caught it before wendy got any idea of smacking him again.

"I take that as a yes,"

"No we didn't!"

"Then why your face are now blazing red?"

She let out a gasp and touch her face all over and surprisingly she can feel the heat came from her neck.

The kiss from yesterday.

"You guys must have done something last night eh?," he gave wendy his sceptic look as he placed both of his hand on his chin.

"YA! Get out!," said wendy, pushing him off the bed. He laugh away with it. "Wendy got a boo boo," cooed Haechan. He closes the door and not long after that he open again to ask wendy to have breakfast together. She nodded and he closes the door.

Wendy let out a long sigh and land her head on the pillow behind her head. She closes her eyes and take a deep breath. As soon as she exhale, she open her eyes and realise she is not on her bed anymore.

 As soon as she exhale, she open her eyes and realise she is not on her bed anymore