SIXTEEN

Playlist: Psycho by Red Velvet

If there are situations that you can easily escape without worrying that it could get worse she would like to do it now. What to do if you're in a place where your question could or could not be answered. Are there certain tricks to make all your problems go away? Is there something her power can do to save her from this?

"Jaehyun" she begins.

She can sense Taeyong is looking at her when she calls another man's name that is not his. Taeyong knows about her relationship with Jaehyun and how he hurts her by leaving her alone without any texts, calls or reason he left and now he came back just as Wendy beginning to forget him.

The tension is real and she felt to suffocate every time she wants to say something.

"Can i have a moment with you?"

"Sure," Jaehyun follow after her. Wendy turns her head to see if Taeyong is bothered by this but he just looks away unbothered. She was upset by his reaction but she glad to see him. That's enough for her.

They both reach a balcony; nearby by the car porch with a view of the sight of the Han's river.

"Why did you come back?" she asks. He looks to be startled by her words but manages to smile.

"I'm fine too, thank you," He chuckled,

"You think this is funny?"

"Thought that you would ask how I'm doing"

"Why should I?"

"Cause I'm here"

Wendy never felt like going angry at someone she loves once before but the thought of him leaving her without any words left a scar on her.

"It doesn't change anything if you're here"

"Would it change if i come here just to see how you're doing?"

"I'm doing just fine with or without you"

"I see"

Jaehyun was taken aback with Wendy's word and he felt like his heart sank to the ground. He kept his mouth calm as he replies.

"I guess it's not relevant anymore"

He just smiles away after he said it. Jaehyun's silent as he mulls over everything, but she can tell what he's thinking.

"I didn't come here to fix our relationship like we used to have," Wendy's gaze is now locked straight into Jaehyun's eyes. "Though i wanted too, it will be beyond my desire. I'm not gonna be long here, you can hate me all of you want until i leave this place. Until then i will be completely gone from your life".

"Why you left me alone in the park?"

"I have my reason,"

"Without any call or text?"

"I just..have my reason"

"I'm sick and tired of your reason Jaehyun! you can at least leave a message or or voice call saying you're leaving somewhere and not leave me hanging for all these years, you know that I'm in love with you and we go out. Why you gotta play with my feelings like this." Wendy was on the verge of crying but she held back. "Still I'm glad it's over, i have forgiven you and please leave this past behind us."

Wendy walks away after she said it but Jaehyun stops her.

"I don't want anything to do with you anymore"