SEVEN

"Wendy?" a voice call. It was familiar to her. A sudden fear shot her and she jolted up. "TAEYONG!" she cried. Her tears stream down her face as taeyong tried to calm her. He patted her back and rub it up and down. "shh" he hushed. "I ..thought ..we going..to die.." said wendy in between her crying. "what?" he said, confused. "A car..came in..and..crash us both," she sobs. "I was so afraid..". Taeyong breaks the hug and lifted her hair and tucked it in her left ear. He rubs off her tears and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"you're just dreaming love," he smiled but wendy wasn't.

"no... it's true!"

"calm down"

Wendy tried to calm herself down but her heartbeat ain't slowing down. Taeyong pours some water into a glass and hand it to wendy. "here, drink it". She drank it and lay down closing her eyes as taeyong rub away her tears on her cheeks. They both stayed silent for a while and when wendy open her eyes again it's already evening. Taeyong must be gone when she fell asleep.

'is it a dream?' she wondered. She doesn't know how to feel whether to be afraid that the crash might not be a dream or be afraid of the strange man she met in the dream. A knock was heard when yeri came in and brought food for her. Wendy sat upright and smiled. "You know, I can get my foods from the kitchen, mind you, I have legs." Yeri was not amused by it and place the hot porridge food beside her bed. "what's with all the old man food?" wendy ask.

"You've been unconscious for 2 days straight, did you know that"

"What?"

"Didn't taeyong tell you that?"

"I've been out for 2 days?"

"Yeah"

"What happen? How did I end up in my bedroom?

Wendy felt so shocked that she started to cry. Then at the sight of Yeri's face, she began to burst out laughing.

"I'm joking"

"what.." she sniffed.

"You passed up as soon as you got in Taeyong's car"

"I did?"

"yeah," she expressed it out.

Wendy wipe up her tears and cough a little. She squeezed her fist onto yeri's head as she was pissed. yeri giggled and lay the porridge carefully beside wendy's dress table.

"I don't know what's the reason I passed up" she checked her head and sigh

"Taeyong said you must have been exhausted"

"But I was fine when I went out the door this morning"

Yeri shrugged and began to spoon-feed wendy. She ate it and began questioning bout taeyong.

" Did Taeyong attend the audition today?"

"He did"

"Did he got in the first audition?"

Yeri was quiet now. She was trying to find a word to say next but only two words got out of her mouth.

"He didn't"