TWENTY

Playlist: Welcome to my playground by NCT127

Wendy woke up to the sound of her alarm noted that she has 2 hours to get ready to work. She pushes off the blanket that covers her up and sits upright. Her mind still playing like a record about Jaehyun and Taeyong encountered last night. She stared aimlessly on the blanket cover until she finally shakes her thoughts off from thinking about it. She has indeed gotten over Jaehyun but whenever she's around him it felt like it isn't over yet. "Stop it, Wendy, you got Taeyong now, focus," she said in her heart. She repeated it until she feels satisfied with it.

Wendy slides away the curtains and the sunlight ray bursting out like a firework. After her shower, she went off by wearing her clothes from yesterday and put her make up on. She arranges the pajama that she borrowed from Taeyong on the bed. She picked up her handbag and check one last time if she missed anything belonging to her. After one last glance, she opens the door only to found Taeyong already waited for her.

"Taeyong!" she was surprised. Her cheeks and neck slowly creep with heat after she remembers the kiss they had yesterday. He was shocked himself feeling like he came to greet her at the wrong time. Taeyong was already on his casual clothes; with white inner 'guess' T-shirt, matching with checkered red long sleeve, that go with a black leather jacket and blue navy jeans.

 Taeyong was already on his casual clothes; with white inner 'guess' T-shirt, matching with checkered red long sleeve, that go with a black leather jacket and blue navy jeans

"Wendy hi, I was wondering- uh" he was stuttering. "I haha I was checking if you already awake" his teeth were showing and his posture was a bit awkward. "I'm awake 1 hour ago and was ready to have breakfast, have you?" Wendy answered. She was overwhelmed by yesterday's situation and it seems Taeyong is too feel overwhelmed.

"Ahh I see," he smiles awkwardly. "I came here to call you that breakfast is ready" he added, biting his lip. This lit up a smile on Wendy's face and she nodded. "Sure". It's been a while they didn't have breakfast together and the last time she had it was before Taeyong when to audition for the global dance competition. They both when down the stair with Wendy leads the way while Taeyong trailing after her.

They reach the kitchen counter and she recognizes the smell of the food immediately. "Oh, you made jjajangmyeon for breakfast in the morning?" Wendy was knitted her eyebrow. The noodle was neatly served in front of the table for the two of them with a glass of water beside each of it. "I was carving for it, i hope you like it tho" he ushered Wendy to the table and held out a chair gesture for her to sit. "Thank you," she said, after sitting down. He grinned widely and took his seat beside her.

"Where's Jaehyun?" she was searching for any sign for him to appear any soon but he was nowhere to be seen. "I thought he already when to your room and told you that he went out to see a friend," He said, "A friend? in the early morning?" She said, "It's 9 am, so I think he might be seeing an important friend?" he explains.

"Important friend? like who?"

"Like i know" he shrugged.

Wendy knitted her eyebrow in curiosity and her action caught Taeyong looking at her. "Don't tell me you still have a feeling for him and care about who he's meeting" Wendy look at Taeyong and pinch his cheek. "Even he's meeting someone I still need to know, he's life is as much danger as mine, but my feeling for you, Taeyong will never change so don't worry". Taeyong stares lovingly at Wendy and can't help but feel happy with her response.