"Oh my gosh."

AN: Didn't know I was going to do this, but I like it. 

Also, I was listening to "Back to Sleep" by Chris Brown when I was writing this.  Listen to it if you want the effect lol

"Baby, wake up."

I groan and snuggle further into Trey. It's very seldom that he stays in bed with me and not wake up before I do so I relish us just being in bed together.

"Can you just relax for a second? You wanted to spend the next few days together and I finished my deal earlier so we can spend time together the next few days." With that, I lay back down on his chest and hum peacefully. I feel his chest rumble and I hear him laugh.

"You're adorable. I'll have the plane brought around at noon. We can laze in and then have lunch before we head back."

"Good," I reply and lean up to give him a kiss.

I don't go back to sleep but I do spend about an hour in bed just laying on him and talking about nothing and everything.

"Do you want to do room service or go somewhere to eat?" he asked me as he stroked my back lazily.

"You pick," I tell him.

"How about I get you something to eat and I eat you?" he asks. My eyes grow wide and I look up at his eyes as he smirks at me. I can't help the grin that breaks from my face.

"You already did that multiple times last night," I pointed out.

"Baby, I could eat you forever and be fully satisfied," he says and his voice gets huskier.

"Oh no. We are eating breakfast first," I tell him and make a grab for his face so I can kiss it. Suddenly, I stop and gasp. My eyes focus in on what I see and they get huge.

"Oh my gosh." I look up at Trey who's smirking and back down at my hand.

"Oh my gosh," I say again.

"You already said that," he points out.

Ever so slowly, I lift my left hand and stare at my third ring finger. On it, sits a huge emerald cut diamond that's surrounded by smaller diamonds all around the band.

"Trey," I whisper.

"Do you like it?" he asks me.

"I do! Of course I do but what- why? How? What's going on?" I ask with a panic. He flips us over so that he's looming over me.

"Baby, I love you. You know there's no one else for me. I know that I also move at a speed that sometimes drives you insane, but I mean well. It's driving me crazy not having this with you. Will you please do me the honor of marrying me? Of spending the rest of however long we have on this planet with me? You're already my everything, love. This is just so that the world can recognize that now too."

"Are you sure?" I ask shakily as I look down at the massive ring again.

"You never even have to ask that. I would have done it the first day I saw you, if I didn't know you'd flat out refuse me."

"I love you Trey," I tell him and bring him down for a kiss. This one is sweet and slow, but filled with so much emotion. He breaks it and kisses my neck, nipping my mark then biting me. I gasp and suddenly my need for him is intensified. He takes a draw of me and I arch my back from the onslaught of emotions inside me. He opens our mind link and I can see just how much this moment is affecting him too. He seals the bite with a lick and faces me, just staring me in my eyes while I see the emotions passing clearly behind them. His hand travels between my legs and he's slipping a hand inside me.

"You're soaking for me baby. See how you're made just for me?" he asks as he knees my legs apart. I wrap them around his waist and I can feel the head of his cock at my entrance. He doesn't put it in, just teases me with the head.

"I need you," I mewl.

"Where?" he gruffly asks. And goes down so he can capture a nipple.

"I need you in me," I answer.

"Soon. I need breakfast first." With that he has me on stomach and he spreads me wide and licks me from behind. I let out a scream into the pillow and he spanks me, making me even more turned on.

"Hush. I don't want anyone hearing you like this," he admonishes and flips me back over. He settles himself back between my legs and opens his mouth over me while he stares me deep into my eyes.

"What's it going to be love?" he asks and languidly circles my clit. I want to answer him, but he's rendering me incapable as I hurl into a climax. He travels up my body, kissing as he goes and positions himself at my entrance.

"I've changed my mind. You have no choice in this. We're getting married," he tells me and thrusts inside of me. I'm about to scream but he captures my mouth. I can taste myself on him and somehow that makes me even more turned on.

It doesn't take us long to both finish and I'm panting as he rolls me back over so I'm draped on his chest.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asks me gently.

"Waffles and fruit," I answer.

"You wish is my command, my love." I turn my head and kiss his chest.

"I can't believe we're getting married," I say more to myself.

"Believe it," he says and winks at me as he reaches for the phone. He orders us breakfast and we shower while we wait for it to come. I'm just in a robe when the doorbell to the penthouse rings.

"Stay here. I'll get the food. I don't want anyone to see you like this," he says and gives me a brief kiss and leaves. 

AN: Sooooooooooooooo...how was it? Thanks to everyone who's read so far. I honestly can't believe so many people are reading this. It's been beyond my wildest dreams and I am so humbled by it.