3. FORCE FEEDING AND BRAIN CARVING

I went up to my room and scrolled through Instagram stalking people and eating my gummy bears. That's when I came across Elijah's Instagram account. Thankfully, he had a public account with too many followers. I hate people who have private accounts. I mean, how are we supposed to stalk you when you have a private account? Me having a private account is another story, so, please ignore that.

I started scrolling through all his photos and DAMN! He fine! Most were of him looking moody as always with friends and past girlfriends or his girl toys. None of his posts really said much about him, except that he was a hot and that he has a great social life. Thanks for making us lonely creatures feel so good about ourselves. Even though he gave me gummy bears, I still hate him with all my heart. I don't think that'll ever change. I'm sure it's in our genes to hate each other.

I was so lost in thought that I accidentally liked one of his posts... which was a photo of him SHIRTLESS.

'Shit shit shit...' I started muttering, trying to undo the like as soon as possible and accidentally liking another post. Uh! Stupid phone. It was too late. He probably already saw the notifications and is laughing with his robot family and pet tigers (I'm sure he has a tiger or an eagle or whatever) about what a horrible stalker I am.

I closed my eyes and tried breathing through my mouth, hoping that the nauseous feeling will go away and that I could go back in time and not even think of stalking him.

The moral of the story is 'Don't stalk people. even if they're good looking.'

Thirty minutes went by and nothing happened. 'He must have lost his phone' I thought hopefully.

So, I went back downstairs to the kitchen to do my favorite thing in the world, besides eating and snooping on others' business, which is baking. I used to watch mom bake ever since I was young and she taught me everything she knew about it. Now, many years later I still love it and even got a job at a café where I used to work during high school. Now that I left school, I've been going there every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. However, dad isn't exactly keen on the idea. He wanted me to get the hang of working as a CEO and learn the family business. Maybe Damian would take over the company. But sadly, that monkey is still 7 years old and he's too busy obsessing over 'Fortnite' and flirting with girls in his school. I mean, you're 7. Go play with your Hot Wheels and chase butterflies ... or whatever 7-year olds do.

I got all the necessary ingredients and pans out, trying to focus on preparing my famous banana bread and not on a few ways to kill Elijah. I thought of force-feeding bananas and making him choke on it and hopefully, killing him in the process. But then again, I didn't want to waste bananas on him. He deserves something like rotten squirrel meat or his own brain. Maybe, I could get some children to carve his head for Halloween. We won't even have to get pumpkins. I'm sure they'll appreciate some arts and craft. I kept thinking of ways where I can just kidnap him and tie him up in a guest room. I'm sure mom won't mind. She'll probably help me with everything and even bring cookies and milk for us.

After baking the banana bread and running after Damian who came home and stole the biggest piece, which was obviously for me, I dragged myself up to my room, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily after trying to catch my little brother. It obviously didn't go successfully. I had a quick shower and went to check my messages when I noticed a notification from an unknown number...which I later on regretted ever seeing.

Because right there on the display of my phone read two sentences which were enough to give me a mild heart attack.

"Thank you for liking my posts. I hope your snooping was entertaining for you, as much as it was for me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

SADLY, I'M NOT THAT SATISFIED WITH THE CHAPTER.

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING :)