14. NASTY MONKEYS AND TOUR GUIDES

Good Mo—

Fun Fact Time!

*muttering* Ding dong, Psycho is here.

HA. HA. HA. NOT!

..............

"Focus Mister. So, research shows that bigger forks lead you to less eating. The mind is awesome!"

"Hmm... yeah."

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing much. It's my parents' anniversary. I'm just trying to find them a present. Any suggestions?"

"If I was your parent, I'd want to travel back in time and use birth control."

"Ha ha ha. Which book did you quote?"

"My sense of humor is like life support to you. Make the most of it. You don't know when I'll find a new friend and leave you stranded."

"You're so modest and too kind. Who told you that we're friends?"

"Honestly, I'm being paid by your parents to be your friend. I got a bonus yesterday for making you more human and less robotic."

"Must be quite nice."

"Oh yes, it is."

"So, what are you doing today?"

"Mind your own business, stalker."

"You just asked me the same question a few minutes ago, hypocrite."

"I'm just getting ready for my brother's school concert. So boring. Why do I have to go?"

"Because your family loves him and wants to support him"

"Pffft! Then how come my parents never make him come to my drama recitals?"

"Because they love your brother."

"You nasty monkey! Our recitals were great."

"Whatever you say, Princess. Have fun at the concert."

"I'll try. Hey! You could give your parents a photo collage or something. There is this place called "Paper Memories" and they do some amazing work like this."

"That's a decent idea. Do you know the address?"

"I'm not your tour guide. Ask someone else."

"Such a helpful soul, you are."

"I know"

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I'm just laughing at my own jokes. I just exceeded the LameO limit of lameness. #feelingblessed