15. DORKS AND ROSES

*singing* Hey Yo! I....t's FUN FACT TIME!

*sigh* I give up. So, tell me.

The hidden meaning of the nursery rhyme "Ring-a-ring-O'-roses" is actually about the Great Plague in England. It's not just about some roses and shit. It's creepy.

Yeah. That's disturbing.

So many of these nursery rhymes have sinister and depressing meanings. I'm not sure if it's all true though. Wee Willy Winky is just creepy as hell. I would always freak out when kids sing that song.

*chuckling* He reminds me of you. Running around at night in his nightgown and peeping through kids' windows... that screams your name. Mee Mila Minky runs through the town.

Damn! I miss the quiet Elijah. He'd just shut his mouth and listen. Chatty Kathy here thinks that he's Snoop Dogg.

Stop calling me Chatty Kathy. I have a name and that's Elijah.

I have the freedom of speech, Red.

..........here we go again, Snoopy. Hey, Dylan is forcing Asher and I to go play laser tag tomorrow. Wanna join?

Pfft... dork! Only losers play laser tag....dork.

Um... actually, your friend Mason was the one who invited Dylan and us to come. He sent a message, and I quote, "Mila and I go play laser tag pretty much every weekend and any other free day. You guys should join tomorrow. She's a loyalty member there, which has some perks"

*nervously laughing* No.... he's lying. Mason is probably talking about someone else.

*Snickering* Unquote.

.........................

Oh... Mila Mila Mila.... You dorky little princess.

Shut up. He's making up nonsense.

I don't know Snoopy. I did a bit of research and I was surprised and delighted to see a huge banner at this laser tag place next to Roots. A 20-year-old you with some little boys, probably around 10 years old, holding the cup for the *snickering* Semi Annual Blueberry Laser Tag tournament.

You little rascal! We won and I'm proud of my team.

Oh yes yes. Congratulations..... Team PewDiePie. Aren't you a little too old to play with a bunch of little kids?

I'm an important figure at this laser tag place. I can't let down my believers. They expect a lot from me.

Oh sure. How did you guys celebrate?

We all had dinner at a nice restaurant.

*snickering* Where did you go to? Chucky Cheese?

Ha ha ha NOT! It was McDonalds.

How sweet. Did you enjoy your Happy meal toy?

*huffs* You're so cocky today.

I try.

Copycat!

Dork!

.......... Jealousy Jessy!

*chuckling* So, are you coming? Asher's girlfriend, Nyssa will be there too. She's super nice. You'll like her.

Definitely! This means war. I would love to meet her.

Nice! I'm going to kick your ass tomorrow!

STOP SWEARING!

I'm sorry. Go do some coloring. Your naptime is close, isn't it?

Yes, it is. Go knit some sweaters, Grandma. Bye Red!

See you tomorrow, Snoopy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you support this book 😊

Subscribe to PewDiePie!!!!!