6. UNICORNS AND LIONS

*sigh* What?

Oohhh, who peed in your cereal?

I don't eat cereal, Snoopy.

WHAT? What kind of an alien are you? Who doesn't like it, Baichi?

What's a Baichi?

It means idiot in Chinese. I'm learning the language these days. It's so fun and I love it!

So, what other words do you know?

Hmm... I know a lot of swear words... oh... and I learnt how to say, 'Do you want to go to the circus?'

*mutters* Hypocrite.

Why are you learning Chinese?

Duhh! Obviously because it'll be useful when they come to buy us. I'll be able to sell myself for a good amount.

*quietly chuckles* Oh ok. Makes sense, Mila... I mean Snoopy. So, are you planning on dancing with the lions before they buy you? Or juggle your way out of the circus?

*grumbles* Ha Ha. You're just jealous. I shouldn't have been so nice to you. I should have called you Grumpy.

I'll learn to say 'take this bastard away. We don't need any money. He's free of charge. Go feed him to the lions." I would love to see you being eaten alive.

*snickers* Are they the same lions that you danced with?

"Uh!!! I'm going to tell my lions to give you a slow death. Maybe we can all sing some songs before they get their dinner."

"What do you think this is? The Lion King? Lions don't sing. And.... you can't talk with them. I hope you realized that you're not Dr Doolittle's daughter.

We don't want you going around killing more animals because of your weird obsession, do we? I thought that phase was over."

*grumble* "When did you become so talkative?"

"Since you started talking to me nonstop for the past four days. You're a bad influence, Snoopy."

Hey Red...

Yeah?

Do you ever wonder why our families hate each other so much? Do you know what started this huge thing?

 It's just a business rivalry that went too far.

I think this started because of a lady. Our two great-great-great whatever grandfathers loved the same woman. So, they fought for her. In the end, that woman chose my great grandpa because he was hotter and was a better fighter.

You really need to stop reading so many romance novels. I wouldn't be surprised if you believe in unicorns.

"................."

*snickers* "Nice! Have fun in La La fricking Land."

"Baichi!!!"

*beep beep*

..............................................................................................................................

*chuckling*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hey!!!! Thank you soooo much for reading my book. It means a LOT! Hope you enjoyed it.

What do you think of Elijah?

And Mila?