9. WOLVES AND VIRGINS

There were a few missed calls from you... What's up?

I found this amazing fun fa--

*groan*

*mutters* rude.

What was I saying again... oh yeah... fun fact and I knew that you'll want to know about it.

When did I ever care about your little fun facts?

Hm... never!

Exactly!

But... I. Don't. Care.

So, did you know that vampire bats can't live for more that two days without drinking blood? However, well fed female bats are very generous and will puke up blood and share it with other bats. Isn't that really sweet of them?

Yes. Yes. I'll make sure to ask for some puked blood from them when I'm starving. We're having the Annual Bats R Us ball next week. Oh Mila, you're making my life so much easier... being a bat isn't easy.

*snorts* You've become really sarcastic.

Thanks to you. You're a good teacher.

I am an amazing teacher. I taught you everything I know. Now it's your time to shine. Shine bright like a diamond!

.............

What are you doing on this fine evening?

Nothing much... just playing a video game. You?

I was just planning my funeral.

......but why? Are you alright, Mila?

Oh yes. You sound like you just saw a ghost. I'm fine. It's just I want a cool funeral and my ambition is to be in the Guinness World Records for having the best funeral.

*mumbles* Snoopy needs her medication....

So, listen.. but please promise that you wouldn't steal it. It's mine!

No promises.

You better not steal my ideas or you'll end up like little Toddy.

You're actually scary...

This is serious business.

Sure. Whatever you say.

It has to be at night time.

Hm...

And... it has to rain.

But—

Shhh

What if it doesn't rain...

Yeah... if that happens, please use a hose to spray water from the side.

Oh ok.

My corps should be dressed in a beautiful white silky dress and my Winnie the Pooh underwear.

*chuckles* That's quite specific.

Yes Red, yes. You only die once. I'm not Jon Snow. I won't be coming back from the dead... so, that's why I need to make the most of it.

Game of Thrones fan?

YESSSS!!! Love it. Love it. Love it. What about you?

Yeah. Same here.

We should have a Game of Thrones marathon one day. It'll be great!

I guess.

Ok. Back to my funeral.

Hm...

*mutteres* Night, rain, dress, panties... what else?
Oh yeah! Almost forgot...

................

Wolves and virgins should drag my coffin down a muddy forest. The guests should walk behind them. Slow music, everyone should hold candles while walking. You get the hang of it, right?

Why do you need wolves and virgins?

Duh! I love wolves. And virgins are to symbolize my innocence, kindness and pure heart.

*snickers* You wish.

Ahhh you think it's funny, Mr Callas? Another reason for using virgins is because you won't be dragging it; just virgins.

.......Touché 

But, don't think that I forgot you... I never forget my friends. You can spray the water from the side.

*grumbles* How sweet of you. I'm honored to be the water boy.

Next, I wan—

Oh, so it's not over yet.

Stop interrupting me, Red. You can celebrate later.

Next, I would like the guests to throw gummy bears while I'm being buried. Please make sure to put some inside the coffin and on top of it.

That's a lot of plans, huh?

Yeah. People should sing about my great adventures and what a miracle I am to the world. This should be done around my tomb. Something like a campfire. Get some ideas from Pinterest.

Great adventures? Like what? Your marvelous adventure to the fridge?

PARTY POOPER! You better make my funeral perfect or you'll wish that you were the one in the coffin.

*chuckling* 

 I better hang up. I need to make the dough for tomorrow. We have a lot of orders.

Ok... have fun.

Bye!

Bye, Snoopy.

Almost forgot.....

Hm..?

Where can I get the wolves?

*sigh* I don't know, Red. My funeral is now your responsibility. You can handle a multi-million dollar company but not a funeral?

*quiet chuckling*

*groans* I'll send you the number of the local zoo tomorrow.

*laughing* O-oh god. Good night, Snoopy!

Night night, Red.

*beep beep*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hey!!! Thank you sooo much for all the support.

What do you think of the chapter?

ANY GAME OF THRONES FANS? 😊