8. DINKITY DINKIN AND CHATTY KATHY

Hola!

Hey.

What do you want?

I was just thinking... we have been talking with each other for a week but I don't even know much about you. So, I wanted to know stuff about my dear old friend.

We're not friends.

Then where do we stand?

Hm... our relationship with each other is... I'm dealing with your hyperactivity..... barely. I'm just hanging in there.

HA HA HA. You're mean.

I try.

Someone's sarcastic.... So, tell me... what's your middle name?

I don't have one.

Really? That's sad. Do you want me to come up with a middle name for you?

No thank you. Do you just go around volunteering to name everyone's children?

Only my favorites.

Oh, how sweet.

Sarcasm alert! Sarcasm alert!

What's yours?

Katherina . Favorite color?

Red

YES!!!! AWESOME! NOW YOUR NICKNAME HAS MORE SENSE.

Yeah... and your nickname makes sense too. Because you love snooping.

What about you?

I do n...Ok... maybe a little.

Mine is... purple

Hm... ok.

Now you ask one!

Ughh... you're a pain in the as-... butt.

Awwwww! You actually did listen to me.

Favorite celebrity? And why?

Hm.... Rihanna. Three words. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! And she reminds me of myself.

*chuckling* You sure have a huge ego, don't you?

Definitely. I feel pity for all the living beings who were born before me. Just think...a universe without a Mila is a universe without hope... the misery they must have gone through. So, I always thank the universe for creating me.

I don't know if I should call you Chatty Kathy or just keep Snoopy?

Chatty Kathy?

It suits you. But I feel like Snoopy is still better.

Ha Ha Ha. Thanks for the beautiful names, Dinkity Dinkin!

Dinkity Dinkin? Uh! Remind me to never ask for your opinion on names. It sounds like a name for a cartoon stripper.

*laughing* Oh g-god! What kind of a childhood did you have? C-cartoon strippers? What's next? Preschool gambling? 

 I wouldn't be surprised if that happens in the future... or that you probably have gambled in preschhol.

True! I used to be a pebble gambler. We would trade pebbles. Actually, the other kids would  give me the pebbles and I would give them my special pebbles, which are just stones from the playground. I would color them and maybe i'll add a bit of glitter if I'm feeling it. 

*snickers* Wow! Got your hands dirty since preschool, huh?

Oh yes! They would believe it when i tell them that Pebble princess and I were siblings. 

First, Doctor Doolittle. Then, Pebble Princess?

I can't believe that everyone actually believed you...

  Not everyone.  

  Little Toddy didn't believe me. But I took care of him.... 

*chuckling* God! I don't even want to know what kinds of torturing devices you used on that poor guy. You really are a lunatic on the loose.

Oh yes. Being the sister and the next heir to the Pebble world wasn't a walk in the park. It was serious work. Long hours but good rewards.

*laughing* T-that's such a Mila thing to say. 

Oh..., I better go. Meeting in a few minutes.

Okkie Dokkie. Bye!!!

Bye Snoopy.

Red?

Yeah?

You should laugh more...

No promises.

*beep beep*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- HEY!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE CHAPTER?

I hope you share this book with others. I would really appreciate it 

Thank you for all the support, guys! :)

Favorite color?

Mine is black!!!!