21. MARY ASHTINA AND ELTIANA-LOU

"Soon, I'm going to make your blood run through the streets." The voice whispered.

"I-I... W-who are you?" I asked, my voice squeaky. My breathing going faster.

"Your worst nightmare, honey."

"T-tell me w-ho you are or I-I'm making a complaint to the police."

*quiet sniggering* "Ohhh.... I'm so scared. What are you going to do? Go crying to daddy?"

"No, you dumb donkey! Are you deaf? I just said that I'm going to complain to the police. Get your act together. Listening is very important. Even for creeps like you."

*mysterious voice* "I'm sorry but I just started this job; calling lovely rude ladies like you isn't a piece of cake. I'm still working on getting better. And you could have just said dumbass, instead of dumb donkey."

"I don't swear unless it's a life-threatening situation. Tell me who you are! I think it's someone I know."

"Oh yeah. I just remembered that El—I mean my colleague Eltiana-Lou, who also works in this risky business, saying that you hate swearing."

"Ahhh... nice!"

"So... honey, do you have any hot guy friends? I have a friend and she's trying to find a nice boy to go out with."

"Oh really? So, what's this said friend's name, oh honorable Mr. Mysterious?"

"Uhh... her name is... Ashtina. Yes! Mary Ashtina, the exotic dancer. Any hotties she could date?"

"There is a guy called Asher but he's in a committed relationship. Then there is Mason but he prefers guys over girls."

"Those two don't seem like hot shots. Especially this Asher dude. He seems like a pussy. Don't you have anyone else? Think! Think!"

"Shut up! Shut up!"

"Sorry! Sorry!"

"It's ok! It's ok!"

"She prefers blonds with blue eyes. Anyone comes to mind?"

Hm... I also have a friend called Dylan... but nah! He's ok but not hot. Definitely not Asher hot."

"I just think that you don't know what hot and not hot means. Dylan sounds like a sweet handsome gentleman who would be perfect for Ashtina"

"Uhhh... not really. He's not a gentleman at all. More like a kid. If your friend... Ashtina has any children, I'm sure our little Dylan would love to have a playdate with them."

"Hm... I think you're underappreciating this Dylan boy."

"No. this is spot on."

*normal voice* "Uh!!! Mila! Just agree that I'm hot!"

"I don't think so. And it's payback for your stupid prank call. I mean, seriously? ELTIANA-LOU and ASHTINA!?!?"

"When did you realize that it was me? Did I get you? Huh? Huh?"

"Jeez no! I realized that it was you with that Eltiana comment. And I recognized your whining."

*mumbles* "Shit! My husky voice is too good to be true."

"I said whining. Not husky. You better stop swearing."

"I'll try."

"So, what's with the call?"