12. A "DEMI-ALIEN" AND A MASON WELLS

Mila's POV

I was right outside Roots, a juice bar, that sells amazing fruit juice and ice cream sundaes. It's one of my favorite hangout spots in the world. It's hard not to love the quiet yet vibrant atmosphere it has. The soft music and the paintings on the walls make you feel like you're in Hawaii.

"Hey, pumpkin. How many signatures do we have?" Mason, my best friend asked.

"Hm... let me see... oooh 42." I said with excitement.

"YASSS BABY! 8 more to go. Dance with me, Pumpkin! Dance!" He said while twirling me and shaking his non-existing boobs.

I whistled at my 6-foot-tall teddy bear like friend, who stopped doing a "robot dance" and started doing "Samba". I went up to him and started dancing with him, even though we were doing a bad job at it.

"Shake it baby, Shake it." I screamed with excitement and got down to one knee and started drumming his right hip with my hands to a beat, like I've seen on TV.

We were so into it, that we barely noticed two VERY hot guys in front of us, one of whom was Elijah.

'Perfect timing, Mila' I though while mentally hitting myself in the head with coconuts and bricks.

I looked at Elijah, who had an amused look on his face and at the other guy, who still had his mouth open. He clearly was freaked out.

I quickly got up and unconsciously brushed through my hair, trying to look decent.

"H-Hey Elijah." I said while awkwardly waving at him.

"Hi Mila." He said slowly, with a chuckle.

"You guys cheated!" I looked behind Elijah's shoulder, to see a guy who was walking towards us, whining and stamping his leg.

I raised my eyebrow, questioning Red about our new intruder. He shook his head and rolled his eyes at the guy.

"Sorry about him" He muttered.

"Mila, this is Asher Paschar. Asher, this is Mila Rosati." Elijah said introducing me to the first guy. I looked over at Asher, who was around Elijah's height. He has pitch black hair, black eyes and broad shoulders. Basically, he was hot, huge and scary. I smiled and shook hands with him.

"Now introduce me." The second guy quietly pleaded while elbowing Red, which by the looks of it could get Mr. Whiny killed.

"And this is Dylan Capriano" Red said while glaring at him.

The other guy came barreling in with a huge smile. He took my hand in his and gave a kiss on to the top of my palm.

"It's a pleasure to meet thou, Mademoiselle Mila. I come from far far away to meet you. Moi is very happy." Dylan says with a clearly fake accent while holding my face in his palms and giving a kiss on each cheek.

Dylan is shorter, probably around 6 feet and has blond hair, light blue eyes and a cheeky mischievous smile. He definitely looks like a charmer. Dylan looks like a hyperactive child in a teenager's body... a really hot teenager's body.

I mentally shook my head and looked at Mason, who was openly checking the three out. He was obviously in heaven.

"And this is your boyfriend?" Elijah said while looking between Mason and I, with a slight look of suspicion and hesitation.

"Oh no! this is my best friend Mason Wells." I said while Mason and I laughed.

"Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you guys and I don't bat for the other team." He said and winked at the three guys in front of us.

"Oh, that's great!" Elijah said with a look of relief.

I raised my eyebrow at Red. 'What's up with him?' I thought.

I looked to see Dylan snickering at Elijah, while Asher had a small smile; and Elijah... he had his typical stone face.

"So, shall we go inside guys?" I quickly asked.

"Oh yes, Mi Amor. We shall!" Dylan cheered.

"First French and now Spanish?" Elijah questioned him.

"Oh yes. You two lovely people might be wondering about this." Dylan looked at Mason and I with a dramatic look. "I was born In America, but I was sent to different countries to protect them against aliens. Even though I was born in this planet, my mother was an alien and now... here I am against my creatures; because I'm the last Demi-alien and I am destined to—

"Shut up. He's destined to shut up." Asher said while grabbing Dylan by the ear and walking into Roots with a laughing Mason behind them.

"True story. Except for the shut-up part." Dylan screeched while Asher tackled him inside the juice bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that this chapter is over. I wrote this chapter after about two weeks of procrastination (I've become more and more lazy). I'm so sorry that I unpublished the book to complete the entire story. But this means that you guys can read it in one go.

Did you enjoy the chapter. What do you think?

Hope you vote, comment and share it with your friends. it'll mean a LOT.

PS – The next chapter is also in Mila's POV.

5 MONTHS LATER (A/N)  (20-APRIL-2019)

HAHAHA! I JUST READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AND REALIZED THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH THE BOOK IN ABOUT A MONTH..... AND HERE I AM AFTER 5 MONTHS AND ONLY WRITTEN 3 CHAPTERS!

ONCE AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LAZINESS AND MY "WRITER'S BLOCK" 

SO SAD!