11. DYLAN AND ASHER

Elijah's POV

I was on my way to Roots, thanks to Mila's "work". God knows what that girl has planned. Dylan and Asher, my best friends invited themselves to come with me. Asher Paschar could be defined as intimidating to anyone, excluding his family, Dylan, me and his girlfriend, Nyssa. Picking fights with him is just suicide, unless you want to end up in the hospital.

However, Dylan Capriano is the total opposite. He's just ugly and annoying. He has no control of his mouth and has been getting the three of us into trouble since we were young. Truthfully, Mila and Dylan have a lot in common, except for the fact that Mila is pretty hot.

The three of us have known each other since we were in kindergarten, thanks to our parents who were business partners, but we became friends in primary school. Asher and I were the first to become friends; but then Dylan had to waltz in with his 'Jingle Bells' playing shoes and his maple syrup covered hair. Nevertheless, I couldn't ask for better friends.

I started tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, waiting for the green light. Asher was in the passenger's seat, probably texting Nyssa. I looked at Dylan, who was in the Porsche besides our car gaping at us with his trademark creepy smile, which he thinks is his "flirty" smile. I rolled my eyes and focused on the road.

We all agreed to go to Roots in my car but Dylan wanted to have a race with us. It's like he wants to lose; but then again, we're glad that he's coming separately. At least we can have a few minutes without his whining and lame jokes.

Dylan started rolling down the shutter at his side and I knew that nothing good will happen from it.

"Hey babes, you two looking hot hot hot!" He said with a long whistle.

"Tell me again Elijah, why did he have to come?" Asher asked and scowled at Dylan.

"He pretty much jumped into the car when he heard the name Mila."

"Truthfully, I'm excited to meet this girl. You've been spending a lot of time on the phone with her." Asher said with a snicker.

"I KNOW, RIGHT!!! I'm so proud of you, Eli baby! Finally found a girl, huh? " Dylan's voice boomed out of our car's speaker.

"What the fuck?" I narrowed my eyes at the car which was right besides ours.

"Please let me kill him." Asher said while rubbing his palms together.

"I'll help you." I muttered.

"Come on guys! Stop being so mean. I know you love me and please be prepared to lose. I would appreciate if you two don't start a temper tantrum in front of everyone." Dylan said while giving us flying kisses and speeding up.

"Dream on! We all know who the cry baby is. Remember the time you cried when Hannah Montana removed her wig in front of all those people?" Asher stated.

"I WAS CUTTING ONIONS!" Dylan screamed through the speaker, at the same time as Asher and I mimicked his sorry excuse.

After a few minutes of silence from Dylan, we heard him clearing his throat and starting to sing a song to the tune of 'We are the champions' through the speaker.

"I am the champion, my bitches

And I'll keep on fighting till the end

I am the champion-"

I hit on the gas and whisks in and out of traffic until I see Dylan's white Porsche. We slow down near his car, without him seeing us. Asher snickered, already knowing what I'll do.

"-I am the champion

No time for losers

Cause I am—

I hit the gas harder while Asher rolled down the shutters. We looked to the left at the same time Dylan saw us with his mouth hanging open.

"See you later, Sucker!" We flipped him the finger and I sped up to our destination.

'Next up, Mila Villa' I thought of Snoopy with a small smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – HEY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ASHER AND DYLAN?