13. LEMON AND MINT

MILA'S POV

Elijah shook his head at the scene going on between his two friends while I quickly checked him out. He was looking delicious in dark blue jeans and a white shirt which was rolled up to his elbows.

"Now why was I asked to come here?" he questioned me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh... so, you think you're the only one who can do that? Watch and see, Red. Watch and see." I smirked and raised my own eyebrow.

"I didn't even challenge you, Snoopy." He sighed with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Sure. Sure. So, I asked you to join me on this special occasion to help mankind. You have been given a great opportunity and I hope that you take this seriously." I said gravely.

"Oh god... you're starting to sound like Dylan." He muttered.

"Haha. Hehe. Huhu" I flicked him on his forehead.

"Ahh it hurts. Call an ambulance." He mocked.

"You need to sign our petition."

"For what?"

"Roots isn't selling their mango juice anymore because it's not fricking 'mango season'. But guess what? I know a lot of other restaurants that still make it. So, take that Roots. You're being a lazy ass!" I yelled the last part in the direction of the juice bar, where a few customers gave me questioning looks, including our friends.

"Woah! Did you just half swear?" Elijah asked in amusement.

"It's a life and death situation here."

"You sure worry about important things, don't you" He chuckled.

"Oh yes. I doubt that the Flash would come help. He's too busy with Central city. That means, leaving us defenceless. Therefore, I have to step up and save this city from being a Mango juiceless world.

"Stop watching too much television" Red said while rolling his eyes.

No wonder the apocalypse is close!" I whispered.

"Let's just go inside. You need your medication." He said, walking to the door and holding it open for me.

I thanked him and we went to our booth, where the others were seated. I quickly slid next to Mason, and Elijah sat at the only seat left, which was next to me. Asher and Dylan were seated in front of us talking with Mason about who knows what.

I leaned towards Elijah and whispered with a huge smile. "Oh, I almost forgot, Roots is selling their business, so, I'm buying it."

"What? You're actually investing in this place?" He whispered in shock.

"Yep."

"Oh my god! That's amazing, Mila." He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen him wear.

If that wasn't surprising enough, the next thing he did was the biggest surprise I've ever had.

Elijah leaned in and wrapped his arms around me. He felt warm against me and smelled like lemon and mint. This smell has officially become my favorite smell, even more than the smell of petrol.

"I'm really proud of you, Snoopy." He whispered.

A/N- HEY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!! 😊

PS – I JUST WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE IN THE 8TH SEASON OF GAME OF THRONES AND IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL