Chapter 9

Let's play a game? Was he fucking serious? I was so frustrated with him touching me and then stopping, teasing me to the point that I couldn't think straight. "A game?"

He licked over his bottom lip and gripped my chin. "Yes, a game, now open your mouth." The coldness in his voice when he spoke to me was completely unexpected. It was like he became a different person than the somber, apologetic Jared I just experienced five minutes before. My eyes closed and I didn't know what to expect next. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He demanded, gently sliding two fingers up and over my chin, pushing them into my mouth. I could taste myself and knew that he was enjoying this. "Suck."

Just as he asked, I sucked his fingers clean, sliding my tongue around them and hollowing my cheeks. I wanted him to just forget all about this little game, whatever it was. His lips turned upward in an evil grin and I knew things would be very different from this point forward. Pulling his fingers from my mouth, his other hand let go of the tight grip he had on my wrists. Both hands raked down my body and his thin fingers hooked into the sides of the elastic waistband of my pajama pants and panties. He pulled them down my hips as he spoke. "I want you to promise me that you won't move your hands no matter what I do to you."
I answered without even considering the possibilities of what he COULD do to me. "I promise."

He stood up and I couldn't stop my eyes from focusing on the bulge in his pants. Walking toward the foot of the bed, he slid his fingers up the inside of my foot. "Good girl." His fingernails moved up the inside of my leg as he walked along the side of the bed. I watched as he put a knee between my legs, parting them, so that he could kneel between them.

He hovered over my body, staring down at me as if he dared me to move my hands. I made sure to keep them over my head just like he left them, the anticipation was growing inside about what he was gonna do next. Placing soft kisses on my neck, his lips slowly moved down my chest, paying extra attention to each nipple. He bit down and flicked his tongue back and forth over them, making me crazy. "Jared...."

"Don't speak unless I ask you a question!" He snapped at me and then trailed his tongue down the center of my body, stopping much too soon. I let out a sigh of frustration, but the laugh I got in return, only pissed me off more. Getting back up on his knees, he narrowed his eyes at me. "Frustrated yet? We've only just begun."

He unfastened his pants before laying down, he lifted my legs, spreading them wide and hooking them on his shoulders. My throbbing core was now so close to his mouth, I could feel his warm breath on my overheated flesh. "Mmmmm, you're already so wet for me, Jennifer."

I wanted so badly to cover my face, but I remembered his words about not moving my hands. The harsh bite to the inside of my thigh certainly caused a distraction though. "Oww!" I've never been with anyone like him in my life! Where the hell did all of this aggression come from? Did he do this to that bimbo Charlotte the other night? Is that why I heard laughing when I was outside of his door?

Sliding one leg off of his shoulder, a hard slap to the inside of my thigh rid the awful thoughts that were swirling around my brain. "Are you still with me, Jen?"

"Yes." I snapped at him, knowing that I sounded annoyed and frustrated, but that seemed to be what he wanted. He slid his tongue through my wetness and I immediately raised my hips, desperate for more contact. He snickered, sucking my achy little nub into his mouth. My eyes closed and my hips began to move as I cried out, begging him not to stop. Fingernails dug sharply into my skin, holding me tightly in place. My hands moved through his hair, tangling around his long locks and forcing him even closer, as if that were even possible.

My release was so close, but as it approached and he denied me, it faded away. He raised up and tugged at his belt. "I asked you not to move your hands. You don't listen. Come on, up on your hands and knees." I closed my legs, squeezing them together tightly, hoping that it would relieve that ache, but it was no use.

I flipped over like he asked and almost fell forward when he slapped my left cheek with his hand. "Damn!" I shouted, twisting back to look at him.

"Stop moving!" His voice was so full of authority when called out. So, he is into this kind of stuff. He moved his hand over my reddening backside. Resting his free hand on the small of my back, he raised the other and granted me an even harsher smack than before.

To stop myself from crying out, I clenched my teeth and gripped the sheets in my hands. He again caressed my fiery red bottom. Climbing on the bed directly behind me, he pressed himself against my sore ass. The rough denim fabric of his pants, rubbed over my irritated skin. "I think you like this game." With a hand on each cheek, he began to knead my flesh. "Next time, maybe you'll follow my rules a little better." There was going to be a next time?

I could feel him shoving his pants down directly behind me and couldn't stop myself from pushing back, even though it hurt. "Stop!" I heard the ripping of the condom wrapper and felt relief wash over me. The desperate moan that escaped my lips when he finally entered me, echoed throughout the room. "FUCK!" He gripped my hair in his hand and pulled my head back as far as it would go. His hips moved slowly and methodically at first, nothing rough like what I was expecting.

I pushed back and moved my hips, letting him know that I wanted him to move faster. Finally, I'm not sure if he was just finished tormenting me for the night, or he was losing control, but he set a steady, delicious pace. My climax was building quickly, and if he denied me again, I was sure I'd just finish myself off, right there in front of him.

My fingers twisted in the sheet as the tingle spread. Explosions went off, much like fireworks, and I fell forward, face first into the mattress, screaming his name. I didn't even care that everyone on my floor would probably know who was responsible for my orgasm. Jared continued moving for a few minutes, until his whole body went rigid and I felt his grip tighten along my hips.

His full weight eventually dropped down on me, but didn't stay there. Jared rolled onto his back next to me and stared up at the ceiling. It was silence between us while we cooled down, and I wasn't expecting him to pull me into his arms. This was different, but I kinda liked it.

"Jen?" his fingers were tracing lines up and down my arm. His soft touch raised goosebumps on my skin and I returned his caress, by drawing invisible circles around his nipple. I smiled, swirling my finger around the little hairs.

I felt strangely safe in his arms. That sense of security clashed with the reasons I left his room crying, and it made me terribly confused. "I told you I always get what I want." He whispered with his lips pressed softly against my forehead. I jerked my head up with widened eyes. No. He. Didn't. Seeing my reaction, he burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He insisted, gripping me tighter in his embrace and kissing my temple. Once his laughter subsided, he continued, but with a smile on his face, "I'm kidding! Not ready for jokes yet, I see."

"Nope," I said dryly, as I retreated back to his chest. Wasn't it obvious? Men can be so dumb sometimes. "How can you be so sure I wasn't the one who got what she wanted?" I asked, lifting up my head again and placing a quick peck on his bearded chin.