Chapter 53

Staring at myself in the huge mirror, I was nearly finished with my makeup when my mind began traveling back to the night before. I came so close to telling him how I feel, but ended up keeping it to myself. This morning I struggled to get myself together while Jared was in the shower. We had plans to meet my parents one last time before heading back to LA and I was excited. I was also shocked at the difference one weekend had made in our relationship. If he didn't plan this little getaway, nothing between us would have changed. No doubt I would still be seeing Mike and I would still be angry with Jared.

I heard him turn the water off and watched him step out, drying himself off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and moved behind me. "I hope you realize that you belong to me now and I'll never let you go. When we get back to LA, I want you to call him and end it. Can you promise me that you'll do that right away?"

Turning around, I stared at him and smiled. "I promise that I will break it off with Mike tonight. I only want to be with you." I slid my arms around his neck and closed my eyes when his lips touched mine.

His kiss obliterated my every thought. For the first time in forever, my mind was void of any thoughts of Nicole or what happened. I was completely focused on what was happening between us. His hands untied the satin robe I was wearing, and pushed it open. Warmth radiated from the spot where his lips caressed my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me. "Jared.." I whimpered as he pulled me forward while taking a few steps back. "We're going to be late. We are supposed to meet my parents at ten." He pulled me out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

"And we will, just a little later than expected." His gentle kisses traveled from my neck to my shoulder, as he laid me down on the bed, pushing the robe halfway down my arms. Hovering over me, he looked down at my naked body. The only part of me that remained covered were my arms. "God, you look so beautiful."

"I love you." I blurted it out, and I watched the smile leave his sexy face.

Staring at me, he mindlessly played with the strand of hair that he couldn't decide if he wanted tucked behind my ear or not. I started to worry that maybe he didn't feel the same way, but then he finally said it. "I love you too." I smiled when he said it back. I could feel him through the only thing separating our bodies, the towel around his waist.

Our lips moved together while his hand slipped down to pull the towel open. I wasted no time reaching for him. The tender way he touched my body while whispering into my ear how much he loved me, made my heart feel like it was going to burst.

"Please, I want you." I begged, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth. Desperately pushing my hips up, I could feel the tip of his shaft against my already wet center. He was hovering over me as I stared up at him, kissing his lips. His tongue pushed past my lips, intensifying the kiss as he slid into me. His hips rocked against mine in a slow, but steady rhythm as my legs tightened around his slender waist. He was taking his time with me, just like last night. This gentle part of him was new to me, but quickly becoming my favorite.

I was lost in the almost painful pleasure he was giving me. His head dipped down to swirl his tongue around my nipple. Sucking it into his mouth and rolling it between his teeth, I began to tug on his long hair.

He started moving faster and I knew that he realized we would be really late if he didn't speed it up a little. With each thrust, he hit the right spot with perfect precision.
His hand slipped between us, pushing me over the edge, and making me cry out. I fell over hard as the ripples of pleasure seemed to go on and on. He was still moving, but quickly pulled out, spilling his release all over my belly with his almost silent gasp. Picking up the towel next to us, I wiped myself clean.

Both of us laid there panting like crazy and I felt him lean closer to kiss my shoulder. "I'm sorry that I made us late." I watched him walk over to his bag and pull out the clothes he was planning to wear.
I pulled the robe closed and sat up. "Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready." I walked into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

Fifteen minutes later, I was ready to go. He was sitting on the bed texting his brother when I picked up my purse. "Ready babe?"

"Look at you all freshly fucked and looking happy." He pulled me in for a kiss before sliding his hand around mine and walking to the door. He continued to glance over at me, grinning like crazy as we walked down the hallway.

Once inside the elevator, I stared at him. "Ok, what are you laughing at?"

He scratched his beard, "Just wondering how long it will take for everyone to notice, that's all."

I squinted my eyes at him. "Notice what?"

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out. "To notice that we are in love."