Chapter 28

I came over for dinner and its funny, one little detour to the bedroom had me hungry for everything but food. Jared seated at the edge of the bed, watching his hands slowly move up my calves, along my thighs until finally hooking into the sides of my panties. There was something about the wild look in his eyes that told me this would be a night I wouldn't forget. He slid the silky black material down my legs and over my heels, dropping them to the floor.

On his knees in front of me, his lips crashed against mine. Smooth hands moved over the front of my dress, gently cupping and then squeezing my full breasts. The light material moving with his hands as he touched me. His teeth sinking into my neck, set off shock waves that traveled all the way down to my core as his long hair caressed my skin. I just couldn't get enough of him, his touch, smell, and the sounds he was making. He tugged the straps of my dress down my shoulders, pulling with it the top of my dress and exposing my naked chest to him. "Jared.." I was already shaking with anticipation of what was to come.

Cupping my bare flesh in his hand, he brought his mouth directly to it, flicking his tongue over my taut nipple before sucking it into his mouth. His teeth grazed over the hardened nub, rolling and harshly biting it. He then trailed kisses all the way down my chest. I raised up so that he could pull the cotton material the rest of the way off of my body.

"Lay back for me." He whispered.

Laying back against the mattress in only a pair of black heels, his kisses continued down my body, stopping at the apex of my thighs. Grinning up at me, I held my head up, making eye contact just as he pushed my legs apart and directly blew over my wetness. I clenched my jaw and dropped my head back down on the mattress.

My body was on fire and when his tongue finally did make contact with my quivering flesh, I was unable to hold back a moan. The tip of his tongue teased me, toying with my clit, over and over. He made me beg for that release I was so desperate for. "Please, Jared."

Pushing two fingers into me only made it worse. My orgasm was right there, just out of reach and he wasn't playing nice. He retracted them, only to edge me again and again. "Please what?" He whispered, wanting to hear me say the words loud and clear.

He stood, shrugging out of his shirt and pulled his long hair up in a messy bun. "You know what you want, I know what you want, and if you want it bad enough, you'll beg me for it." My legs closed and immediately he kicked them apart with his foot. "No. I didn't say move." I could see the bulge in his pants and knew that he would only be able to take so much as well.

This was the Jared that I wanted, the one I craved for days and now that he's here, my insides were twisting with desperation. What did I have to lose? I was just laying here naked, and hungry for him. "Please make me cum."

He raised his eyebrows. "Good girl. See, you do know how to listen." With that, he dropped to his knees and plunged two fingers deep inside of me, twisting and curling them as he moved them faster. He sucked and tugged on my clit with his soft lips. I shuddered as the wave of pleasure hardly gave me time to breathe it was so strong.

Finally having gotten what I wanted, I struggled to push his face away from my overly sensitive clit, but still he held me in place, not stopping until the word please passed my lips. He pulled my heels off and dropped them to the floor.

My poor body seemed drained and as I watched him stand up, I heard him barking out orders. "Move to the middle of the bed. Hands and knees, now!" When I didn't respond fast enough, he pulled his belt free and folded it in half, giving me a little smack "Let's go."

I could hear the sound of a zipper being lowered behind me, but I didn't dare turn around. The bed dipped and I felt one hand on my hip and the other delivering a very hard slap to the other cheek.