Chapter 43

Shayla and I stayed in London a few days longer than Jennifer and Luke. I had an important meeting to attend that was scheduled ages ago and I couldn't possibly reschedule. Business goes on regardless of what happens in your personal life.

I hadn't spoken to her at all and after the talk I had with her in Luke's dressing room, I decided it was best to give her some space. It wasn't easy to stay away, but thankfully I had more than enough projects to keep me busy. When I wasn't attending my scheduled appearances or handling business for the band, I had to deal with people just popping in. Mom was the first and right off, she noticed the few remaining splotches on my neck.

After a quick hug, she moved closer, inspecting Jennifer's handy work. "What's her name?"

I picked at the almonds in my bowl. "Doesn't matter, it wasn't serious and it's over already."

"Looks like it was serious enough to me." My mother wanted Shannon and I to finally settle down more than anything, but unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"I promise if anything changes, you'll be the first to know." I thought I had this conversation under control, but then Shannon showed up and the first thing out of his big mouth was a question about the one person I didn't want to talk about. "How are things going with.." He stared up at the ceiling trying to recall her name. "Jennifer, is it?"

"So, her name is Jennifer and your brother has met her?" If I couldn't see the repressed grin hidden behind her poker-face, I'd think she was really pissed at me.

Shannon smiled. "Nice bites, I'm liking this one more and more." The two of them stared at me, waiting to see if I'd elaborate on Jennifer and my current status.

I shook my head at their joint effort to make me talk. "Yes, Shannon has met her, but again, I'll let you know if at any point I think you need to meet her. Now, I have a few things for you from London." Just like that, the conversation changed and they decided to stay and have dinner with me.

I thought about calling Jen all day, but decided against it. She knew everything there was to know about what went on between me and Nicole, and I just hoped that in time she would forgive me. I changed into my pajamas and lay across the couch, playing on my phone. I frowned at the knocking on the door at this time of night. "I hear you!" I shouted, walking to the door.

I swung the door open expecting to see some random friend, but no, it was Jennifer. Judging by her appearance, she had obviously been out and was coming to me at the end of a long night. Goddamn, she looked hot and I could tell by the look on her face what she wanted. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Have you missed me?" She asked, her warm breath against my skin sent a shiver down my spine.

I slid both arms around her waist, pulling her tightly against my body, and kicked the door closed with my foot. "Very much, but I can tell you've been drinking."

She glared at me. "So, is that going to be a problem for you?"

"You're sober, so no problem here." She backed up and pulled me with her toward the couch. Spinning us around so that my back was to the couch, she bit the hell out of my lip and shoved me hard. I fell against the couch cushions, staring up at her while running my thumb across my bottom lip to see if she actually drew blood. She didn't, and I narrowed my eyes at her.

With a grin she straddled my lap and pulled the hair tie out of my hair. Twisting her fingers around a few strands, she tugged back harder than I expected. "Can I ask you a question?" I had to know if she had forgiven me for what happened with Nicole.

She leaned back, away from me. "Not really and if you keep talking, I'm leaving." Leaning forward and speaking directly against my lips. "Do you want me?"

"Of course I want you." I replied, sliding my fingertips up her legs and under her dress. There was a war going on inside of me and I couldn't decide if I wanted to flip her over and take her slowly, savoring every second I had her in my arms, or let this play out her way, which as of right now, seemed like it would be over pretty fast.

Pleased with my answer, she kissed me, biting on my bottom lip. Her kisses started out gentle, but once her fingernails dug into my shoulder, they became more aggressive. Biting even harder, she sucked the patch of skin directly under my ear and I knew that she again intended to leave her mark.

I was afraid that if I tried to speak, she would get angry and it would be over. Using both hands, I squeezed her ass tightly, pulling her against me, desperate for friction. Her teeth moved along my collarbone, making me hiss and I kneaded her flesh even harder.

I knew that the damage she was doing to my neck would be even more prominent than the last time, but I remained silent. She tugged her dress up, bunching it around her hips, encouraging my fingers to explore her body. "What are you waiting for? I haven't got all night!" She demanded, reaching for the waistband of my pants. I wasn't used to not being in full control, but I still did what she requested.

I lifted up slightly, pushing the loose pajama pants down my hips. I let my eyes drift down to watch her slide her fingers over the thin material of her panties before pulling them to the side. God, she was driving me crazy! What had gotten into her? I slid the white straps of her dress down her shoulders, exposing her breasts. Cupping them with both hands, I urged her closer and sucked the hard little bud into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and listening to her soft moans. "I want you to touch me." She instructed, licking over her bottom lip and gazing into my eyes.

I was already twitching as I trailed my fingers up the inside of her thigh, grazing her folds. Dragging them back down, I repeated the process, this time dipping them inside. On the third and final time I stared into her eyes, watching closely the way she moaned and started to move her hips when I pushed them all the way inside. Using my thumb to rub over her swollen clit, her lips crash down on mine.

She kissed me, moaning into my open mouth as my fingers continued to caress her. My lips moved from her mouth to her jaw, and down her throat, biting down where I felt the pulse beating madly in her neck. She tightened around my fingers and her head dropped back, groaning in pleasure.

Giving myself a few strokes, I raised my hips, burying myself inside of her. My teeth and tongue traveled along her neck, sucking her soft skin into my mouth, deliberately returning the favor or marking her skin. I wanted her to look in the mirror everyday and be reminded that she belonged to me. She was mine, I knew it, she knew it, and it was time that everyone else to know it too.

Her movements sped up and my immediate reaction was gripping her hips in an attempt to slow her, but it was no use, she obviously didn't want it slow. Groaning, I stared into her lust filled eyes.

Her hand wrapped tightly around my throat and I grinned at her bold attempt to fully dominate me the way I do her I reached up, catching her by surprise and grasped both of her wrists, holding them at her sides and using them to pull her weight down as I thrust up into her. "You should know me better than that."

I tried to slow down from her fast pace, not quite ready to give in to the silent demand that was slowly consuming me. She stubbornly bucked against me, forcing me to let go of her hands, but it was too late. "Oh God." She cried out.

Circling her hips, she continued to grind her tight little body against mine. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer and I didn't. I ended up pulling out and finishing myself off, making a mess of us both.

Pulling my pajama pants off, I used them to clean her up, but it didn't matter, her dress was already ruined. She watched my every move, wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head against my chest. Eventually she sat upright and climbed off of me, adjusting her clothing. It was silence between us and I knew she was going to leave. I didn't bother moving and felt a lump starting to form in my throat as she disappeared into the bathroom only to return a few minutes later wearing my T-shirt. "You've made a mess of my dress, so I'm staying here tonight. Are you going to take me to your bedroom, or do you plan to sit there naked all night?"