Chapter 57

As the weeks passed Jared and I spent more and more time together. It seemed that just when I thought I knew him so well, he would surprise me and do something so out of character. He had to be in control of everything at all times and I'm the same way, but we still hadn't had any issues.

I arrived at his home on Friday after work with my suitcase packed for the weekend just like he requested. He had been telling me all week that he had something special planned for me, so I was pleasantly surprised to walk in and find my parents seated with his mother. "Surprise. I flew them in just for you. They're here for the weekend." He said, slipping his arm around mine as he kissed my cheek.

"Seriously? I honestly didn't expect to see my mom and dad again until Christmas. I can't believe you did this without me knowing." I drew him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. Granting him a small peck on the lips, I really wanted a passionate, loving kiss, but felt odd with our parents staring at us. It would have to wait until we were alone.

I then greeted them all. Shortly after, Jared and my dad disappeared into the lab. Connie and I decided to give my mom a tour of the back yard and we sat down to visit out by the pool. Mom proceeded to tell me how Jared called earlier in the week and asked them to come for a weekend. "Honey, he's a genuinely great guy and I've never seen you happier, but what happens when you have to travel with Luke?"

"We will be fine. I'm not leaving the country, I'll just be on the east coast for a little while. We have phones, and I'll be coming back and forth, so we will still see each other, just not as much." I wasn't sure who I was reassuring, them or myself. This would be my last weekend off for a while due to Luke's crazy schedule, and I couldn't stop smiling at what he had done for me.

I joked with them that Jared only invited them for the weekend so that he could hang out with dad. I thought for sure they would be distracted for hours talking about music, but was taken aback when they were the ones rushing us to leave for dinner. Jared held my hand in the car and on the way into the restaurant. I leaned in, whispering to him. "Thank you so much for this. I cannot tell you how much it means to me. Especially since I didn't believe I'd be seeing them again for a few months."

"You're very welcome." He whispered back, just as the hostess led us to our table. He pulled my chair out and then his mothers. I sat down, staring across the table to my parents. I was floored to hear that Jared made reservations for them at a very expensive hotel, one they would have never chosen for themselves.

We discussed many issues over dinner and by the end of the night everyone was happy and seemed very relaxed. I could see the look of approval in my father's eyes.

We dropped my parents at their hotel, and Connie at her house. I sat quietly, trying to figure out where we were heading. It soon became clear that we were getting close to the beach. He parked and we walked out to a spot obviously chosen ahead of time. I noticed a large towel laid out in the sand. In the center was a bottle of wine in a bucket of ice and two glasses.

I couldn't believe how sweet and well planned this night was. He picked up the corkscrew and sat down to open the bottle. Patting the empty spot next to him, he picked up both glasses. He eventually got the bottle open and poured us each a glass.

Passing me a glass, I sat back and took a small sip. "I cannot believe you did all of this for me." Looking over at the huge grin on his face, I shook my head. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, now get over here." He straightened his legs out and I put my glass down to move closer. I was kneeling next to him as he tilted back on one arm. Leaning forward I pressed my lips to his. It wasn't meant to be a long or deep kiss, but once his hand slipped around the back of my neck, I deepened it.

The only sounds were that of the waves crashing against the shore. "Jennifer." He whispered and my heart fluttered in my chest at the sound of his voice saying my name. He pressed his lips against mine, forcefully pushing his tongue between my lips and into my mouth. My fingers tangled in his long hair and just like that, he pulled me over his lap. Straddling him on the towel, I could feel his bulge poking me through the thin material of our clothing.

The taste of wine on his tongue every time it pushed against mine, only made me want to keep going. His hand drifted to my hip, under my dress and I knew what was going to happen. I inhaled sharply as those long, thin fingers slid over the front of my panties. Splaying my hand across his chest, I let my head fall back as he touched me.

I was completely unprepared for this, but quickly began to enjoy it when he pulled my panties to the side and shoved his fingers inside of me. I unbuttoned my top and as soon as my breasts spilled out, he wrapped his lips around one nipple, sucking it into his mouth. I moved up and down with his fingers while his thumb circled my clit. Right there on the empty beach he had me seconds away from getting off all over his fingers.

Pulling them away just before I exploded, we both frantically tore at his jeans. He teased me mercilessly and once his pants were down and out of the way, he held the base of his cock as I sank down onto him. Fucking on a beach at night wasn't something I ever thought I'd do, but with Jared anything was possible.