Prologue

The Students Fixation_________________

_________________

It's quiet and calm, it was surprisingly nice and just what I need. I closed my eyes letting the silence sink in feeling the tension and worries sway away.

Bang

My body jerked upward hearing a noise outside the bathroom, I clutch the rims of the tub becoming aware "Jace!?" I called and got no answer so I got out grabbed my robe and tied the rope.

"Jace?" I stepped out into the dimmed hallway looking both ways. I shivered not liking the change in the atmosphere. So I started heading towards the bedroom so I can call Jace, He said if I ever felt wary without him here, phone him right away.

Once I reached the bedroom, I head for my phone that was charging on the nightstand and I was about to reach for it when the door behind me slammed closed,

My gasp filled the whole room turning around so quickly I could have fallen then my blood ran cold seeing Roman standing plain as day looking sinister as ever

"R-Roman" My voice wavered. How did he get in here!? More importantly, how does Roman know where I live?

He stalked forward holding an arrogant gleam "We still need our night together, Little bird... Don't think I forget"

I gulped not liking this, He's breaking and entering not to forget mentally insane.

"Roman, please get out of my house" I raised my voice, and he chuckled lowly approaching my frame, I'm trembling in fear I didn't know what this boy is capable of.

"No, no Little bird, I've been missing you since you decided to switch my classes" His smug look formed hard making me tense with fear. I should have taken karate along with my brother when we were kids.

"P-Please Roman, Why are you doing this" I frowned

Once he reached me, Roman swiftly cupped my face and I gasped as he presses us against the wall.

"Why? Because we belong together baby, Why can't you comprehend that? And don't think any obstacle that you pulled will keep me away because your mine" Roman said with absolute craze. Everything about his presence is ominous.

Abruptly, Roman locked lips with mine, and I mewled hitting his chest with my fists, and he manhandled me suddenly turning us around and we landed on the bed with Roman on top,

I'm naked underneath the robe and he can easily access my body! So I struggled in panic

"Roman, Stop! Get off me!" I pushed his taut shoulders.

° ° ° °

Roman Haines 👆🏽

Roman Haines 👆🏽

This story will contain:

- Strong Sexual Content
- Mild language
- Abuse
- Strong infatuation