Chapter Fourteen

Italy Harris.

The morning after, Students have already begun to wake and I exit my tent to be greeted by everyone as they move around while taking pictures with their cells.

I smiled very happy that they are having a good time.

It's a shame that the trip ends tomorrow.

For today's last activity, the groups are traveling over to the museum to explore the world of nature and animals which I'm looking forward to.

"Alright, everyone!! Single file down the trail towards the museum, Mira!" I point at her while she's sucked into her group of friends.

She raised her eyebrows

"You take the lead for the trail" I informed while I supervised the kids

"Yes, Italy" Mira chirped taking point as the rest of the students lined up.

We all started walking, following the trail.

It took us ten minutes of a nature hike to reach the museum and the other two groups looked tired, bored, and irritated but when they saw us, we seemed rather chirpy and wide awake as ever.

However, Roman didn't share any sort of contact with me... I should be happy about it but I knew it wasn't going to last, He wasn't going to give up that easy.

"Hello Mrs. Harris, Nice of you to join us" Ms. Miller bitterly said.

I already know she doesn't like me but what for? We are adults here, she shouldn't be acting this way.

"My apologies if we're late everyone" I spoke up guiding my two groups towards the entrances.

The four groups headed inside where dozens of our feet touched the shiny white marble floors,

I smiled admiring the place since it had been a while since I came here.

"Listen up!" Our headmaster roared

"Since we concluded our camping activities, it's time to switch up the groups again for our Museum tours!" He informed making my former two groups pout and groan in sadness.

'No!'

'I don't wanna switch!'

'I like how it is now' Yeah!'

'Yes! Finally!'

'Great, we're with the old hags'

They slump their shoulders, groaning with disputes and others were happy and excited to be joining my grasp as I chuckled feeling my stomach flutter

They really like me!

But then I noticed Roman is finally gonna be apart from me.

I wanted to do some cartwheels but held back and when they switch, Mrs. Miller handed me a bag filled with cellar devices meaning these belong to the kids I now have then they left and I clapped my hands for attention.

"As for the new faces, my name is Mrs. Harris but you can call me Italy, any questions before we start?" I asked then a few hands shot up

"Do we need to have another nature quiz?" A male student asked and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

I knitted my brows wondering why we need a quiz during this trip, I wasn't informed about giving my students quizzes.

"Uh-no, quizzes are irrelevant at the time being during this trip" I answered causing a few stunned and annoyed so suddenly.

'Those bitches!"

Some cursed. It's Ms miller - of course, she would give students a hard time even during fun field trips.

"Okay settle down! To sweeten up your moods, I will return your phones-"

Being cut off with happy exclaims and claps makes me grin,

I held out the bag but suddenly retracted my arms

"But!! During the tour at least pay attention and learn a thing or two about what the guide is teaching... Okay?" I scanned them all

"Fair enough" You got it to teach"

they all agreed with smiles and nods.

I'm glad we understand each other as they all take their phones from the bag.

Minutes later, we began the expedition learning about the area, the history of the grounds, the lakes, urban legend forest monsters from ages ago, and the people who built and created the museum.

The students kept their word while they listen and some were scared about the urban legend monsters that made me giggle, mostly the girls,

I comfort them in a friendly manner.

We spent good two hours learning about the history here but now it's lunchtime as we group up, leaving the expedition for some lunch.

I guided the kids towards the canteen noticing I'm very hungry myself.

The canteen was located in another building showcasing different types of connected food joints.

We weren't the only ones here, other tourists and families visited too, eating food, and enjoying the grounds.

Once the food arrived, Students had the choice of who'd they want to sit with and I already took a seat at an empty table at the far end of the bench.

Later my original students filled up the table within seconds! and some others.

Mira sat beside me, I learned she's one of the popular girls in the school probably because she's a cheerleader, Captain of course.

"Hey, Italy! We all missed you" She chirped as they agreed

I giggle feeling very welcomed "I'm flattered, everyone I hope you had a good time here," I told

"With you as our teacher, hell yeah," Thomas, the quarterback of the football team told sitting across from me, three students down.

Very welcomed. He's a good kid and to have Mira at his side, they do make the cutest couple.

Soon we started to eat in peace while others chatted then suddenly I heard my phone beep indicating a message,

I pulled out my phone opening the unknown message.

When I saw the picture instead of text,

my stomach sank and my heart dropped, and the color drained from my face.

It's a picture of me laying topless on my bed while I smile seductively at the lens,

Two weeks before I started teaching, Jace and I made love during the day and once we were done he told me how beautiful I looked, and took the picture from above,

A memento for us only.

Jace took the picture from my phone but how did this person have it!!?

So I replied

"Who is this???"

Hitting send, I started to shake, feeling sick.

In seconds... They responded

'You have the most perfect breasts I ever saw baby'

I wanted to cry and panic but I had to remain calm

"WHO ARE YOU!!?"

I texted with caps wanting the answer.

'I think you know little bird'

I suddenly got hit by a brick of knowledge, y

My head tilted upwards finding his face, and when I did...

Our eyes locked ever so quickly.

"Roman" I whispered.