Chapter Six

|| Sexual Content ||

It's Friday night, Italy stares at herself in the mirror in their bedroom as she wears a black strapless cocktail dress that hugged her curves nicely.

Moments later Jace joined, hugging her from behind admiring her beauty dressed in a black fitted shirt with navy blue jeans.

Both ready to hit the town tonight.

"You look beautiful" Jace kissed her neck. Italy smiled

"You sure it's not too much? Because I never wore anything like this before" Italy said tentatively

"Nonsense baby, you are breathtaking" Italy grinned feeling her cheeks heat up.

The two were ready to go, grabbing their jackets and heading out of the house.

Jace held open the car door helping his fiance inside the silver Bentley. 

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

The bar is slightly packed as Italy and Jace head for the bar, Girls stared at Jace as for guys gawked at Italy,

He pulled her close as they reached their destination. Italy scans the whole bar feeling out of place,

She wasn't into the bar scene, Italy is the type of girl to watch romcoms, A walk on the beach, stays at home, and curls up with a good book.

Italy felt uncomfortable from the lustful stares she keeps getting from horny men around the bar so she scooted closer to Jace for comfort,

Minutes later their drinks arrived, and they headed over to an empty booth, taking a seat.

Taking a sip of her cranberry vodka, Italy cleared her throat adjusting to the strong alcohol burning her pipe.

Jace wrapped his arm around her waist putting his lips near her ear,

The music blasted the building, people were dancing, the bar started to become flooded with bodies, and so on.

"You okay baby?" Jace asked.

Italy nodded her head continuing to drink hoping it will help to loosen her up.

So a few rounds later and the night partied on, the two were laughing away and having a good time with one another.

Jace didn't care if they were showing public affection he wanted to show the men in the bar that she was taken, Vice versa.

Italy felt better, the alcohol seemed to be doing the trick however the feeling of being watched never went away.

"Baby, I need the washroom" Jace informed about to burst from the liquids

"I'll be right back, don't move" He slurred.

Italy quickly pecks his lips before he left.

The music continued, people danced but one, in particular, is closing on Italy's booth.

Italy fiddles in her seat along with the music watching the people have a good time until someone spoke.

"Teach!" Recognizing her student's voice,

Italy glanced up and saw Roman Haines dressed up in fitted jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black bomber jacket.

A girl would be lucky to have him,

Italy thought

"Roman!? Aren't you young to be in a bar this late?" Italy said.

The alcohol had her buzzed but enough for her to act responsibly.