Chapter Five

The next school day, Italy enjoys laughing and chatting with her best friend, Jasmine Kane since kids. she had caramel-colored skin, long black hair, short-slim figure.

Sitting inside Starbucks, Italy finished her blueberry muffin and checked her watch. "School's about start Jas" She spoke

Jasmine sighed with a smile "So how's school going? I can't believe you are a teacher"

She shrugged "It's great, my students actually like me, Jasmine, I love it" Italy chirped

"That's all that matters honey and what else is happening?" Jasmine asked very curiously

Italy paused remembering her one peculiar student, Roman Haines

"Well, I have one student who seems off" Italy began and Jasmine arched a brow

"Oh yeah?" Becoming intrigued

"His name is Roman-"

"Is he cute?" Jasmine asked while wiggling her brows and Italy scoffed

"Jasmine! He's my student and I don't care about that" She exclaimed drinking her coffee.

"From your reaction, I know he is and why is he peculiar?"

"Just the way he keeps staring at me when I'm teaching and yesterday he bought me a latte-"

"Well, that's sweet-"

"It was my favorite, a low-fat, extra cream latte macchiato, How could he possibly know that" Italy blurted

Jasmine is also perplexed "Only I and Jace could know that Italy, I'm surprised myself... Maybe you have yourself an admirer and I'm jealous" Jasmine winked

Italy playfully rolled her eyes "I think it's weird is all... Maybe it's nothing" She assured.

"Of course and don't worry about it everyone has crushes and you girly, have one"

Italy smiled knowing she was right and finished their beverages.

As Italy's eyes wondered they landed on the door as she spots Roman entering the shop making her eyes widen,

Their eyes met making Italy quickly revert her gaze toward Jasmine

"He's here!" Italy spoke in a hushed tone making her friend's brows scrunch

"What are you-" Her voice quit spotting a handsome guy in her opinion as Roman makes his way to the counter.

"That's him!" Jasmine smirked.

Italy nodded as she watches him discreetly.

"You are right he is a handsome fella Italy" She added

Italy sighed and decided not to care to reply.

Suddenly Roman made his way toward their table, drink in hand.

Italy nudged her friend's arm as she smirks.

"Hey teach" Roman spoke not even sparing Jasmine a glance.

Italy cleared her throat "Roman, what a surprise and I would like you to meet my best friend, Jasmine Kane"

She smiled glancing up at him "Pleasure to meet you"

"Likewise" Roman spoke flatly without taking his gaze off of Italy even Italy noticed making her feel that weird vibe.

"Well, I need to get to work thanks for the coffee Italy, goodbye Roman" Jasmine winked at Italy grabbing her purse then left the shop.

Italy nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"School's about to start Roman, we should get going too," She said getting up.

Roman admired her beauty he couldn't stop staring

"Speaking of which teach, I missed my ride and I was hoping you could give me one?" Roman smugly told thinking of other thoughts.

Italy smiled "I sure can Roman, Let's go"

Leaving the shop together, Italy took out her keys and unlocked her Bentley.

"Nice ride" Roman walked by her side and stopped at the passenger door

"Thank you"

Unexpectedly the sound of Italy's phone started to blare.

"Sorry Roman, I have to take this"

He opened the door "It's no problem teach" getting in

Roman watched with narrowed eyes, closing the door.

Taking the opportunity, Roman started searching the overhead and glove department and found what he was looking for and kept taking quick glances at his teacher.

Snatching the small silver metal object within his hand and tucked it inside his pocket, when he saw Italy finishing the call Roman swiftly shut the lid and sat back.

Acting calm, when Italy got in she let out a breath.

"Alright let's go" Starting the ignition.

Roman softly smiled enjoying the aroma which is her scent hoping it would intoxicate him.

"I'm ready" He spoke holding on tightly to his key to Italy's life.