Chapter One

-

Four Weeks Earlier

It's Wednesday afternoon, The day before Italy begins work as a high school teacher. She is thrilled, nervous, and scared, however, Italy is so sure of herself and can't wait.

Sitting alone with her boyfriend of four years and fiance in the restaurant where they first met planning their wedding, Jace Harris who is twenty-eight, handsome and charming,

"Why is this so tough?" Italy grinned - eyes glued to her notebook that had written notes, ideas, wishes, and thoughts.

Jace chuckled amused by his fiance

"We will figure it out, honey it's just a venue"

Italy sucked her teeth "It's more than just a venue Jace, I want a perfect location for my wedding"

Jace smiled holding her hand across the table "Not to mention it's my wedding too honey, Umm... Why not on the beach?" He suggested.

"It would be nice babe but beaches are so overrated, What about......" Italy kept thinking and thinking until nothing came across her mind causing her to groan.

"We're screwed" She teased as the two laughed together

"The wedding isn't for another two months we will figure this out baby" Jace assured kissing her knuckles. Italy blushed continuing their date together.

Soon the waiter around his late twenties came to their table holding a notepad and pen.

"Ready to order?" He asked looking directly at Italy ignoring Jace completely.

Italy took one glance at him "Not that hungry, just a coke please" He nods writing it down as his eyes wouldn't leave Italy. Jace seemed to notice forming a grim expression.

"For me, I would just like water" Jace spoke. The waiter noticed his claiming glare and immediately shut up, Italy didn't notice as she keeps writing notes not acknowledging their company at all.

When he left Jace's loving smile returned gazing at his fiance. Throughout life, Jace instantly fell for Italy when they met, She's beautiful, sweet, cute, and an angel. All the boys wanted her, flirted, chased and Jace made sure to keep them away discreetly.

As they got older, It got worse, and when it was time he proposed taking her off the market which gave everyone the message.

Suddenly Italy sighed nervously "What's wrong honey?" He asked concerned.

"It's about tomorrow Jace, I'm about to become a teacher and I'm afraid. What if those kids will hate me, tease me, I will mess it up or I won't be good enough" Italy said growing worried, obtaining doubts - Jace grabbed her hand stroking the finger that laid the diamond ring.

"Stop it Italy, What if you'll do great, what if those kids will love you and I'm pretty damn sure my wife-to-be will be the best damn teacher there because I know so" Jace encouraged causing Italy's heart to flutter, She blushed releasing a chuckle.

"You really think so?" Italy smiled

"I know so honey and trust me, Nothing will go wrong" He assured as they finally finished the rest of their day together heading home.
_________
_________
_________

__________________ _________

Jace Harris above.

- A sudden surprise I know - If anyone of you recalls this story, Be happy it is finally republished again and updates will be slow but not a long wait.

- Whoever is new I hope you will enjoy it.

- For now, there will be a no update schedule.

Until next time.