Chapter Thirteen

Underneath the dark water, Italy panics but instantly recovers and soared from the water, catching her breath, hair doused then saw Roman squatting down from the dock, extending out his hand,

"Always watch your step teach," Roman notified with a smirk

Italy didn't want or need his help but she couldn't stay in the water so she accepted his offer,

Italy left the water and felt the cold draft leaving her shiver, forming goosebumps and when she saw Roman about to touch her, Italy stepped away from him,

"Don't even think about" She warned with a glare and began leaving the dock, hugging her body, bringing some kind of warmth to herself.

Italy knew the students were wondering where she was and Italy needed to hurry.

"Why do you keep fighting this?" Roman argued from behind

Italy scoffed in disbelief "Because this is insane Roman! Can't you see this will never work as I said before! I'm happily engaged and you are delusional, Roman. All we did was kiss and not to mention you practically forced it upon me!" Italy responded in utter wrath, fed up with his chaotic imagination.

Suddenly being forced back, Italy whimpered feeling pain within her bicep caused by Roman's tight grip.

She saw the anger fulfilled inside his icy hazel eyes. "And to forget you were liking it-"

Italy yanked her arm back "I was not! Everything you did was forced... Now leave me alone Roman! I mean it" She finished in a harsh tone then quickly took off back to base where she found the students huddled around the fire.

Smiling and chatting.

It's Italy's turn to stick with the students tonight and she wasn't looking forward to it because of Roman... It's always the reason.

Italy ran her fingers through her wet hair, making the wet strands straight and smooth after she approached the crowd.

"Alright, everyone the staff had provided hotdogs and smores for dinner and desserts tonight, you all can roast them over the bonfire"

Italy announced the best she could and they seemed optimistic about it.

Italy didn't see Roman around or near, she wondered where he could be and not with the two groups as he should be.

A few minutes later, The students began to roast their dinner as Italy help set up the condiments along with Mira who volunteered to help.

Then soon enough it was time to eat, Italy dried up and made sure everyone is eating and finally saw Roman in his group, eating hotdogs in front of the fire that was crackling.

After everyone had their fill and shared, Italy began to eat what was left of the food and she felt just fine.

However, she did feel Roman's stare all night but didn't give him the satisfaction.

An hour passed, It was time for bed and Italy once again grabbed the grey bucket as they all tossed their cellphones into the bin... Including hers and Roman did not fail to notice.

Italy made sure everyone was in their tent and checked the grounds before she headed to hers,

Italy prayed Roman wouldn't try anything, he didn't make any more moves tonight and she felt relieved when nothing occurred.

Slipping inside her tent, Italy zipped it closed and then climbed inside the covers.

The sound of owls and wind surrounded the atmosphere inducing relaxation and Italy fell asleep.

.

.

.

Later at night, Everyone is asleep and Roman quietly snuck out of his tent, scanning both ways making sure no one else stands.

The coast was clear and Roman began walking towards the equipment that held supplies including the bucket carrying the cellular devices.

Roman dug through the bucket and pulled out his cell and... Italy's

Surprisingly, Roman seemed, Italy's phone hasn't required any security required to access it, leaving him to only swipe and unlock it.

Roman smirked and then began finding useful info as he copies it onto his phone with a mischievous plan within his mind.

"Soon my little bird... Soon" Roman muttered and finished.

Hearing mumbling giggling coming towards the girl's tents, Roman cursed and quickly began returning the phones inside the bucket and surged into his tent again.

Awaiting the new day.

-Thanks for reading