Chapter Two

Today's the day for Itay to return to high school, and her anxiety is up another level. It's morning and Italy is in the middle of getting dressed formally which is a white sundress that reached mid-thigh, hugging her body, a crop black knitted sweater, and black three-inch heels.

Italy decided to let her wavy hair flow down her back, drawn to the side. Jace is still asleep soundly, school is about to start so Italy walked over kissing her fiance's forehead.

Grabbing her keys, Italy left the house heading over to her Bentley and getting in. She's nervous, but before Italy goes to school she heads to Starbucks for a coffee. The sun shines down and clear blue skies above making Italy's day better.

When Italy made it to school she saw the teenagers in the mid-parking lot hanging beside their cars chatting and laughing. Italy took a deep breath driving by seeing students glance at her car in confusion.

Italy parked her car along with the teachers located at the far side but unfortunately, no spots were available, Italy rolled her eyes knowing she has to make a U-Turn as she did. Italy found a spot next to a black Buick lacrosse along with a group of teenagers dressed rebelliously, the cool kids' Italy quoted making her chuckle.

When she got out holding her purse, Italy stole a glance at the teenagers who are three males and two females, already staring at her.

They are confused and curious especially one out of particular, He narrows his eyes, scanning her body, becoming aroused with interest. His eyes never left her as Italy began walking inside the school.

"Who's she?" One of the boys asked. As she disappeared behind the doors. He finally blinked his eyes glancing at his friend who spoke.

"Don't know" He replied blankly. With no facial expression whatsoever.

Minutes later, the school bell finally rang as Italy got her work schedule and met the other teachers who gave her a warm welcome after she found her classroom.

She smiled waiting for the kids to come in, Italy set her bags down and began writing her name on the whiteboard. Italy found out she's replacing an older lady who's retiring, she was a bitter, harsh old lady that gave too many tests, homework, and little time.

Setting up her laptop on the desk, the second bell rang soon enough teenagers started entering the classroom holding their textbooks and cellphones then Italy saw the same teenagers from outside even the boy who kept staring at her giving Italy chills.

They all looked at Italy in perplexity taking their seats.

"Hello" Italy smiled. They all muttered to each other,

'Where's Mrs. Howard?'

'Hope she had a heart attack?'

'Who's the hot chick?'

'Hope the old crotch died'

After everyone is settled they all stared at her. Italy took an assuring breath walking in front very nervous.

"Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Italy Harris, Sadly to say Mrs. Howard may no longer be teaching because she has retire-"

Abruptly Italy was cut off due to the class clapping and hooting in joy, high giving their buddies causing Italy to giggle

"Okay, okay settle down" Italy gestured with her hands.

They quieted.

"Alright, as I was saying, Mrs. Howard has retired and I will be your new teacher-" Again the class cheered especially the teenage boys and some were relieved. Italy felt two times better the class liked her.

"Before we begin does anyone have questions they like to ask?-" Soon enough a couple of hands shot up. Italy's eyebrows raised choosing a female student.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a brother?" Italy thought the question is irrelevant but she answered anyway with a smile.

"Yes, sweetheart, I do he's two years older than I am"

Another hand went up, this time Italy answered a male student

"How old are you?"

Italy chuckled "I'm twenty-six but my personal life isn't irrelevant now-"

"What about under my sheets" An unknown voice spoke in the back of the class that made Italy taken back, Students glance back at the voice.

"I'm sorry who said that?" Italy asked finding the voice and starting to walk down the aisle. When a certain hand poked up she found the source and it was the boy who kept staring at her from the beginning.

Italy arched a brow crossing her arms "And what's your name?" His eyes roamed her body up and down before speaking.

"Roman Haines," He told deeply.

"Well, Mr. Haines, This is my classroom now and in this room, you will behave and listen, if you can't do that you will have detention" Italy spoke sternly.

"That's cute, I like your attitude teach, maybe you should show me in my bedroom tonight" Roman winked. Italy thinned her lips hating her student's foul words so she took a step back pointing towards the door.

"Get out of my classroom" Italy hardens her tone. Roman smirked grabbing his bag and standing to his feet. His frame stood tall, a few inches taller, towering over his teacher.

"As you wish teach," He said exiting the classroom and glancing back at Italy. Students were shocked and surprised Italy did that to thee, Roman Haines.

After he left, Italy sighed forcing a smile to her lips. "Alright class, let's begin" She clapped.
_________

Roman Haines

Roman Haines. above ♥